Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
January 2016 BANTER

Isopycnic

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Mack, I fished the fork today! You need to come back home and reel in the big ones. The south fork fish don't know it's a terrible winter.

Yeah, I miss it! There was a good spot at the bottom of the road that went down the mountain to Cramer mtn golf course entrance! If you passed the guard shack heading up the mountain , go straight instead of going up the mountain,there were two or three cleared out spots and we caught alot of everything out of there! Bowfin, gar, bass and bream, and quite a few nice catfish, in the 10-20 lb range

I know NCPiedmontWeather lurks or posts here.  I would appreciate if he/she would quit hypecasting systems on a regular basis.  You would think people would stop paying attention after every 7 day threat that shows up on the models is hyped, but the ignorance never ceases to amaze me.  It is annoying because every time a system is hyped on that page, I get 2-3 inbox messages asking about a storm saying that people are talking about that might happen in 7-9 days.  This is not the definition of being a meteorologist or even a forecaster.  It is funny too that the posts about these phantom events are sometimes deleted when they end up being wrong also.  I know this because the page admin gave up on the big January storm 4 days out posting that the models were to warm and that he wasn't optimist about the potential.  That post was followed up 12 hours later by one hyping a major southeast winter storm.  Now only the post about the major winter storm potential can be seen and the unprofessional rollercoaster they put subscribers through is no longer visible.  I know I am not the only one on the board who get questions when these type post go out on Facebook, so for the sake of the board, please stop hyping storms that aren't within 4-5 days.  Thanks

I know NCPiedmontWeather lurks or posts here.  I would appreciate if he/she would quit hypecasting systems on a regular basis.  You would think people would stop paying attention after every 7 day threat that shows up on the models is hyped, but the ignorance never ceases to amaze me.  It is annoying because every time a system is hyped on that page, I get 2-3 inbox messages asking about a storm saying that people are talking about that might happen in 7-9 days.  This is not the definition of being a meteorologist or even a forecaster.  It is funny too that the posts about these phantom events are sometimes deleted when they end up being wrong also.  I know this because the page admin gave up on the big January storm 4 days out posting that the models were to warm and that he wasn't optimist about the potential.  That post was followed up 12 hours later by one hyping a major southeast winter storm.  Now only the post about the major winter storm potential can be seen and the unprofessional rollercoaster they put subscribers through is no longer visible.  I know I am not the only one on the board who get questions when these type post go out on Facebook, so for the sake of the board, please stop hyping storms that aren't within 4-5 days.  Thanks

Noticed the LLC, it's a business, hard to look at everything 100% objectively when you are catering to a paid audience.  

Somebody give us a 12 Z model run down I'm too lazy to look! Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gonna get cold , high chance pipe busting cold. Should have a legit threat early to mid next week minus a long shot of a wave riding up behind the front late week. But those small odds favor northern coastal plain. From Feb 7th to 15th alot of us will score just remains to be seen if it's a safety or field goal verse touchdown. Way above average chance with the pattern change very strong signal.

Gonna get cold , high chance pipe busting cold. Should have a legit threat early to mid next week minus a long shot of a wave riding up behind the front late week. But those small odds favor northern coastal plain. From Feb 7th to 15th alot of us will score just remains to be seen if it's a safety or field goal verse touchdown. Way above average chance with the pattern change very strong signal.

Gotcha! MJO may rain on our cold train!!!  ;)

Archived