• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Sneaky Coastal Storm 11/10-11/11

dmillz25

It's Mid November. We're still a solid 3+ weeks away from our first legit shot at accumulating snow.

We are talking about at 6,000+ feet 300 miles north of us. With the low track we had damn straight it should be snowing there. In fact with that low track during a normal novemember we should have seen snow at 1000'

Meant the east coast. Cold In Washington state does nothing for us except let us torch under the big ridge...torch torch torch as far as the eye can see. Warmest November ever on tap for us?

It's cold is throughout the west not just Washington state.

The guidance always had an AN November and December on the EC .

If N finishes plus 5 and D plus 3 I would not be shocked.

You are going to have to tough it out through the early part before the pattern retrogrades at 500 .

I think Jan is better and Feb is the best. This is/was not the kind of wire to wire winter . As a matter of fact considering how strong the ENSO event is a J thru M winter may be a save , but not too much before that IMO.

It's cold is throughout the west not just Washington state.

The guidance always had an AN November and December on the EC .

If N finishes plus 5 and D plus 3 I would not be shocked.

You are going to have to tough it out through the early part before the pattern retrogrades at 500 .

I think Jan is better and Feb is the best. This is/was not the kind of wire to wire winter . As a matter of fact considering how strong the ENSO event is a J thru M winter may be a save , but not too much before that IMO.

I'd agree.  Anything we get before 1/15 or so is bonus.  

Archived