joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
November Banter Southeast Style

Cold Rain

• Replies 726
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Things could get interesting in Clemson land. I just heard Saban may retire or jump to the NFL soon bc his entire staff is about to go other places (Smart to UGA, Kiffin may follow along with other coaches) and he is 64. He may not want to put together another staff and may just jump to the NFL. I bet Dabo would be high on their list with what he has done at Clemson. 

Things could get interesting in Clemson land. I just heard Saban may retire or jump to the NFL soon bc his entire staff is about to go other places (Smart to UGA, Kiffin may follow along with other coaches) and he is 64. He may not want to put together another staff and may just jump to the NFL. I bet Dabo would be high on their list with what he has done at Clemson.

I doubt he goes back to the nfl.

Welp Herman is out. Smart looks to be out. Muschamp is out. Fedora sounds to be out. Looks like Elliott may get the full time gig by default. This is my Hell. At this pace, Clemson wins the Natty, Winter is hot and raining, and the stock market drops 5000 points. 

It does not look pretty for South Carolina right now, but you never know.

Crap, I didn't realize a winter discussion thread was started in July !!! Sorry :(

It was a serious question smartazz  :P   especially since you put absolutely no effort into a thoughtful/detailed/on-topic first post in the first pinned discussion thread of the winter season   <_<

winter is going to be so severe we needed two threads.

:lol: 

or just 2 banters, regular and angry mob :cliff::sizzle:

I'm all for having a thread for extreme b*tchiness during events   ;)  

I refuse to banter in the December thread until it's actually December.  In the Eastern time zone.

:hug: 

It's looking more like Muschamp is coming to the Gamecocks. Not good for them.

It would only be the natural thing after Spurrier.  Another former UF coach... though unlike Spurrier Muschamp was terrible at Florida. :lol:

I am still in the wait 'til I see it to believe it phase, though.  I can't see anyone hiring Muschamp as head coach so soon after getting fired from Florida.

It would only be the natural thing after Spurrier.  Another former UF coach... though unlike Spurrier Muschamp was terrible at Florida. :lol:

I am still in the wait 'til I see it to believe it phase, though.  I can't see anyone hiring Muschamp so soon after getting fired from Florida.

I guess Urban's not in the mix ....

Please SC - hire Muschamp. Guarantees FLA at least one solid SEC East win for a couple years ....

Archived