joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
November Banter Southeast Style

Cold Rain

• Replies 726
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thats a heck of an introduction to Nascar for you guys. There's some bad blood between Kenseth and Logano.

I have been watching since Gordon started racing Cup. It was cool to see him win. We may have saw his last win ever. My son has been watching since he was 4. His favorite driver is Kyle Busch. But that was a great race for him to go to for his first NASCAR race. I have been there before, but it's been a few years. Also been to Charlotte, Richmond, and used to go to Rockingham. Martinsville is my favorite, though. The tickets are cheaper, and the racing is usually great. As long as you sit high enough, there isn't a bad seat there. 

I have been watching since Gordon started racing Cup. It was cool to see him win. We may have saw his last win ever. My son has been watching since he was 4. His favorite driver is Kyle Busch. But that was a great race for him to go to for his first NASCAR race. I have been there before, but it's been a few years. Also been to Charlotte, Richmond, and used to go to Rockingham. Martinsville is my favorite, though. The tickets are cheaper, and the racing is usually great. As long as you sit high enough, there isn't a bad seat there. 

Glad you guys had a great time. Got to see Dale Sr at Rockingham. Only other track i have been to is Charlotte. I have seen Daytona from the outside a few times. 

It's going to be a flood of tears, when it's March and 90% of us on this board are snowless!

Just keeping it real !

HAHA no doubt. I just looked up the analogs for the four years of + QBO Novembers that Pack posted in the winter thread. 1994 and 2006 were goose eggs for frozen precip. in Wake and Chatham co.  

Archived