Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
HD/Enhanced Weather Graphics/Maps

Jonathan

Just a random thing I'm looking into.

Does anyone know of any fancy/enhanced/HD (whatever you want to call it) weather graphics/maps that are available to the public, even for a fee? I'm talking a blank, detailed map (with counties, cities, etc) where you can overlay it with models, temperatures, current conditions, Level 3 radar, etc.

Today I stumbled upon a program by the name of AllisonHouse that advertises something of the sort, but I really want something super professional. For example, if anyone follows Brad Panovich on Facebook, I REALLY love his maps. I would think those are special, in-house type graphics from his WCNC-TV station, but is there anything like that one could get online for personal use?

Even those maps from BAMchase.net posted in the winter disco thread are awesome.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance, guys!

Just a random thing I'm looking into.

Does anyone know of any fancy/enhanced/HD (whatever you want to call it) weather graphics/maps that are available to the public, even for a fee? I'm talking a blank, detailed map (with counties, cities, etc) where you can overlay it with models, temperatures, current conditions, Level 3 radar, etc.

Today I stumbled upon a program by the name of AllisonHouse that advertises something of the sort, but I really want something super professional. For example, if anyone follows Brad Panovich on Facebook, I REALLY love his maps. I would think those are special, in-house type graphics from his WCNC-TV station, but is there anything like that one could get online for personal use?

Even those maps from BAMchase.net posted in the winter disco thread are awesome.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance, guys!

GREarth does a lot of that stuff. Panovich uses it in a lot of his videos.

Archived