• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
Another question I want to ask a professional?

Jeff6742

Okay, I'm sorry if I put this in the wrong category, because I actually don't really know where this would go. 

My question is, what city with a population of 200,000 or more has winters that CONSTANTLY rain all day everyday, just a nice steady rain, not heavy rain. And is overcast all day everyday. And has average high temps of around high 30s and low 40s?

And as well as summers go, just clear and sunny everyday, if not everyday then mostly everyday, and has average high temps of low 80s but not humid or muggy at all.

And just basically, year-round with no humidity at all. Just perfectly dry.

What city best fits this criteria?

Kind of strict criteria, as I don't know you'll find a city that's rainy and chilly in the winter, but sunny with low humidity during the summer. For the first part, do you mean steady precipitation or just rain? Most places with average winter highs around 40 will probably see close to as much snow as rain.

Considering only the rainy/chilly part, maybe Seattle? Average highs in the mid-40s in January with plenty of rainy days.

Maybe someone can find a place outside of the U.S. that meets these specific thresholds?

Archived