joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
August Banter 2015

mackerel_sky

• Replies 395
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Might as well be in California. That overnight forecast sure busted badly. Not a drop. Guess someone had to be in the 30% for the 70 percenters to get theirs :)

You could tell it was going to bust.  The radar upstream was falling apart and our atmosphere was turned over by the convection all around us.  I was really wondering, listening to WRAL, why they were harping on rain rain rain last night and today.  Outside of a few diminishing pockets, it was clearly not going to rain over a wide area.

You could tell it was going to bust. The radar upstream was falling apart and our atmosphere was turned over by the convection all around us. I was really wondering, listening to WRAL, why they were harping on rain rain rain last night and today. Outside of a few diminishing pockets, it was clearly not going to rain over a wide area.

Today is your day!

You could tell it was going to bust.  The radar upstream was falling apart and our atmosphere was turned over by the convection all around us.  I was really wondering, listening to WRAL, why they were harping on rain rain rain last night and today.  Outside of a few diminishing pockets, it was clearly not going to rain over a wide area.

If you saw their forecast Wednesday, they made it sound like today would be the day for all the storms and rain here. Made it sound like a much bigger chance for today than yesterday. Ended up just cloudy today.

Big Foot seen in Hendersonville, NC!

http://abc11.com/909647/

As someone who works around video this is obviously fake and I'll tell you why. At around 00:12 into the video you see a blur effect over what is supposed to be the bigfoot. That blur effect looks to me like it was done in post but they tried to smooth it out to match the quality of the video. The problem is if was a video quality issue you would see it everywhere else in the video especially when he jerks the camera around. Simply put that isn't how video works...and you would only obscure it if you had something to hide. 

As someone who works around video this is obviously fake and I'll tell you why. At around 00:12 into the video you see a blur effect over what is supposed to be the bigfoot. That blur effect looks to me like it was done in post but they tried to smooth it out to match the quality of the video. The problem is if was a video quality issue you would see it everywhere else in the video especially when he jerks the camera around. Simply put that isn't how video works...and you would only obscure it if you had something to hide. 

Looks legit.

Man I was about to crush some wildwing lunch buffet today and went to the dr to check my hole in my back, and it wasn't healing right and they pushed and messed with it till I was in tears, then they had to cut the hole bigger and do more work on it! In so much pain, food is last thing on my mind! Pimp down!

Man I was about to crush some wildwing lunch buffet today and went to the dr to check my hole in my back, and it wasn't healing right and they pushed and messed with it till I was in tears, then they had to cut the hole bigger and do more work on it! In so much pain, food is last thing on my mind! Pimp down!

Dude, sorry to hear. Get better man! And don't ever again schedule a dr appt before a good lunch!

Archived