joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
The Dog Days of Summer: August 2015 Discussion

dmillz25

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

One of the warmest nights of the year, ironically as we transition into meteorological fall in a couple hours.

Awesome beach / pool year.

It's great. And I love that we are peaking late. I know most of you hate it, and I'm not trolling, I think it feels great out tonight. But like others, I do feel like at some point the nor' easter flood gate is going to open up.

One of the warmest nights of the year, ironically as we transition into meteorological fall in a couple hours.

Awesome beach / pool year.

Yes, this year is the year of the pool. I'm glad. If you open it in June you get a few months, assuming there's no cold dips. The warmth this year has not only kept the water temp up, but it has made the pool just so inviting. The water this year is so clear and sparkling, probably some of the best ever. This is how Summer should be.

NYC is currently sitting in fourth place for the warmest Augusts with 2 warm departures to 

coming close out the month.

78.7...2015&2001

77.7...2002/1983

ends at 3rd place

Terrible day today. Too humid. Bring on Autumn.

The high here today was 97, which is actually an improvement from the 20 days of 100+ we had this summer. Hopefully no more of those, but it can still get over 100 in early September in Austin under a ridge and dry ground, which we have now. Imagine being in an un-ventilated subway station except the sun is also beating down on you, and you pretty much have what every day in the summer is like in Texas. 

Archived