Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
July Obs Thread 2015

mackerel_sky

• Replies 760
  • Created
  • Last Reply

rain starting to fire up around the upstate. Not in the mountains like the last couple of days. 

Looks like everything in the western upstate is short lived today.  Maybe it will be mby's turn today.  Seems like every county in the upstate has had decent rain, but Spartanburg.  Perpetually stuck in between of storms.

Edit:  Here we go again.  Lone cell that looked to be heading towards me falling apart as soon as it approaches Spartanburg.  Looks like HRRR has a pretty good handle on things keeping the upstate mostly dry.

When is this pattern change coming?  All I see is low 90's on the grids through next week with no chances of rain.  GFS has 0.36" total for the next 16 days.

Ugghhh.  Looked like it was heading right for me, but now it has blown up on the eastern end, so I wouldn't be surprised if the western part fizzles out and I get nothing again lol.  The screw jobs never end.

And there I was worried it was going to slide north of me lol.

Edit:  Come on baby, almost there lol.  I'm begging for a quarer inch of rain.

Of course, looks like I'll just get fringed and the end furthest away from me is the one blowing up.  Just par for the course this summer.  Nothing can ever work out here.  Just hoping I can get a tenth out of this now.

Just fricking pathetic, storm going against the motion of every other storm today.  Moving south now with a slight tick east.  Every other storm was moving southwest today, including this one, until it got close.

Of course, looks like I'll just get fringed and the end furthest away from me is the one blowing up.  Just par for the course this summer.  Nothing can ever work out here.  Just hoping I can get a tenth out of this now.

Just fricking pathetic, storm going against the motion of every other storm today.  Moving south now with a slight tick east.  Every other storm was moving southwest today, including this one, until it got close.

Hard to count on a shower that's only 3 pixels wide on a computer screen :D

Effin' awesome sauce! All the rain coming will cool it off, oh wait, that didnt happen, even under a slight risk! Good job guys!

Picture fail, Mack.

Lol! Just read a post on FB from Robert. ,he says he ***hopes*** people with the worst drought, I.e., my back yard, won't see anything precip wise, in along time!

He was really wishing more drought on those who have been experiencing the worst of it?

Picture fail, Mack.

He was really wishing more drought on those who have been experiencing the worst of it?

I was so mad, I couldn't post straight!

He actually said he'd been calling for a lee of the apps drought, since April or May, lol!

And the big wet he hyped up, was a bust , and he wouldn't fall for it again! LOL! Wait till it shows the first winter storm for the Carolinas , he will fall for it hook, line and sinker ! As well as most of us!

I was so mad, I couldn't post straight!

He actually said he'd been calling for a lee of the apps drought, since April or May, lol!

And the big wet he hyped up, was a bust , and he wouldn't fall for it again! LOL! Wait till it shows the first winter storm for the Carolinas , he will fall for it hook, line and sinker ! As well as most of us!

I went to his page and didn't see that posted. He said "I hope you got a few storms in the high dewpoints"

he has been patting himself though about calling for increased drought back this past spring.

Archived