Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
Winter Interior NW Burbs & Hudson Valley - 2015/16

snywx

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good thing I just washed and waxed my car.

I think April was the last time I washed mine.  Living down a long unpaved driveway during the dry spell just one ride would cover the back window in dust.  And now it seems to rain every other day although we still have a deficit to work on in that department. 

Happy Fathers Day

Same to you!

these hyped up severe threats seem to always disappoint for the majority of areas. lets see what todays brings.  

I think more will be disappointed than not but some areas could get hit good.  I'd prefer not to have another micro burst like last September, it left quite the mess but did clean out some old trees,. bushes, and branches which is still noticeable this year.   

I think more will be disappointed than not but some areas could get hit good. I'd prefer not to have another micro burst like last September, it left quite the mess but did clean out some old trees,. bushes, and branches which is still noticeable this year.

Yea I hear ya I don't care for a destructive event either . Just don't think it happens as usual . I posted that same post above in the sever threat and it gets deleted . Yet someone says sun is out and it remains lol

Yea I hear ya I don't care for a destructive event either . Just don't think it happens as usual . I posted that same post above in the sever threat and it gets deleted . Yet someone says sun is out and it remains lol

If I had the authority I'd delete all of your posts, including the ones above...I can't back that up :P , the sun is not out here.

Hit here and rare to see the wind and rain change from a northwest to southerly direction. Had a mesocyclone indicator on radar.

Some good CTG lighting and gusts to around 25-30. No hail

http://www.wunderground.com/weather-radar/united-states/ny/new-york-city/okx/?region=bgm

I actually heard a couple of rumbles of thunder once it got over to your area.

I haven't really been keeping tabs on the long range, but wow, the GFS sure looks troughy over the next two weeks.

The latest first 90F+ day at KPOU since after the data gap was June 24 in 2003 (2000 had no days above 90). Average for the entire PoR is June 3. This year has been especially peculiar after having had the warmest May on record and no 90s through June, presumably... the previous warmest May (1965) already had nine 90+ days by June 24. I certainly don't see any chances for 90+ in the near future, so it should be interesting to see how far we get.

I haven't really been keeping tabs on the long range, but wow, the GFS sure looks troughy over the next two weeks.

The latest first 90F+ day at KPOU since after the data gap was June 24 in 2003 (2000 had no days above 90). Average for the entire PoR is June 3. This year has been especially peculiar after having had the warmest May on record and no 90s through June, presumably... the previous warmest May (1965) already had nine 90+ days by June 24. I certainly don't see any chances for 90+ in the near future, so it should be interesting to see how far we get.

The further the better.

Archived