SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
Winter Interior NW Burbs & Hudson Valley - 2015/16

snywx

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

For a date with my wife, yes. To drink you under the table? Ill take that silly newburgh scene. Lol

I always knew you were a classy guy, glad to see some of it is actually above low. Since you brought up Newburgh Brewing, they have their brown ale available in the 16oz cans now along with their cream ale.

I always knew you were a classy guy, glad to see some of it is actually above low. Since you brought up Newburgh Brewing, they have their brown ale available in the 16oz cans now along with their cream ale.

Hmm, might have to go search for the cream ale.

And im all class.

Well Accuweather 45 day forecast for NYC has just 2 more BN days this month and then it forgets about BN completely till Dec. 14, when everything goes BN starting that date.

What?!?!? Next you'll say I shouldn't take the Accuweather 45 day forecast seriously

As you can see there are people who actually do lol... 

Guest Patrick

Weather station cleaned, snow board painted, snow stake installed...let the rains begin...

finishing up the outdoor christmas lights today....all it takes is one surprise snow up here to make that nearly impossible....and my guess is still on the 12/1-5 timeframe for us.

hope all my NW friends are doing well.

Archived