SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
June Banter

mackerel_sky

• Replies 360
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I never would have guess how intertwined T-ball and weather are. It's getting to where you can't mention one without the other...

Wake Forest parks and rec frustrate me because they don't have games on Saturday mornings. Seems there would be less rain outs if you had at least one game a week on Saturday during the morning or early afternoon since the storms usually come in the evening.

Wake Forest parks and rec frustrate me because they don't have games on Saturday mornings. Seems there would be less rain outs if you had at least one game a week on Saturday during the morning or early afternoon since the storms usually come in the evening.

Yeah, they should have totally rearranged the schedules due to the stormy nature of the weather this year. You tried to warn them.

The chance of storms is supposed to go up for the first part of this week. I will believe it when I see it. Storms have been very isolated here at best all spring. I don't recall having so few thunderstorms here before at this point into the year.

My god I hate flying. Worst pain I have ever felt. Two more hours before I arrive in San Antonio and lose my phone.

Let me know in about 6 weeks if it's still the worst pain you have felt    :P       :hug:      :wub: 

Yeah, they should have totally rearranged the schedules due to the stormy nature of the weather this year. You tried to warn them.

:lol:   

Just saying they should take that into account. I don't know why they don't have games on Saturdays. But love your sarcastic tone.

I'm trying to help you see how you bounce back and forth with your posts with absolutely no continuity.  Your posts seem to just be random thoughts that would best be left in that state. 

Can we develop a thread exclusively devoted to Shetley's dust bowl and heat wave and Brick's Tball woes? It could contain any variety of topics, such as:

The dreadful athletic scheduling by Raleigh Parks and Rec

GSP got it wrong again

The models are terrible with rain and storms like they are with snow

It will be hotter and drier than 1993

All this rain is overhyped

Plain rain just sucks

If it's going to be plain rain, I wish it would just be warm and sunny

It's still not raining

A heat wave is imminent because the GFS sees 100 at 384.

GSP just busted again

It seems like the models don't have a clue

Archived