Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
May Banter

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Does anyone know where the freakin cold front is ?

NWS Peachtree City: THE COLD FRONT MOVING INTO THE CWA WILL MOVE INTO CENTRAL GA TONIGHT

AND THEN HANG AROUND CENTRAL/SOUTHERN GA WEDNESDAY.

James Spann : The daytime hours tomorrow should be generally warm and dry with a high in the mid 80s; a surface front will still be a little north of the state. 

So, I guess the cold front will be north of AL but it will make it into Central/South GA at the same time....

What happened to the information that used to be under a poster's name? Yanno, their location, local weather obs, etc. Last time I saw them they got turned off during a winter storm mode event, then I had to get a new computer, and I haven't seen them since. Now, when someone says "It's raining here", I have no idea where 'here' is. Am I missing something in my own settings?

What happened to the information that used to be under a poster's name? Yanno, their location, local weather obs, etc. Last time I saw them they got turned off during a winter storm mode event, then I had to get a new computer, and I haven't seen them since. Now, when someone says "It's raining here", I have no idea where 'here' is. Am I missing something in my own settings?

We are in storm mode, for the ongoing drought! :)

Weather is ****ing amazing. I felt like Jim Cantore seeing thundersnow during this storm earlier. We don't ever see **** like that here. That's the first time I've seen hail. I don't think the winds were as strong as that microburst we had last year, but close though.

Dang, Metal! You're swearing like a sailor these days! Congrats on your storm. I had quite the experience on Monday in Dunwoody.

I think he's about to become a seaman, so it's to be expected! :)

Good point, Mack. He will be stationed on the Gulf coast though in AF. So, it does all make sense now. Maybe he can become the official SE forum's Gulf tropical wx guy? Maybe give us a twice per day update? I'm sure he'd be honored. However, he'd be required to cut way down on his cussing. Then again, we have a FL Panhandle rep. (Navarre), who may fight him for that very honorable position.

Who would others here want to be the SE's Gulf tropical guy? Metal, Navarre, or someone else? The voting ends on 5/31 at 11:59 PM. I vote Metal.

Archived