SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
2nd annual spring/summer thread for the mountains

Met1985

• Replies 378
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Has some pea size hail this afternoon in Old Fort. Hopefully we can get some relief to this heat next week because I am 100% ready for fall.

Big changes this week starting Saturday! I could see highs 70 to 75 here in the mountains and lows in the 50s to even 40s in the higher elevations. Also I'm working on my 8th straight day of rain today.

Slight risk today from the SPC today in WNC. I think we see some decent hail in some spots today as storms pop this afternon. 2% tornado risk, but we have veer back veer issues per nam sounding this morning.

Yeah I think we see some pretty good storms and maybe a squall line forms. Boy I cannot wait until it cools down!

Back in the mountains for a few days for the forth. Looks to be wet today. At least I probably won't get bitten by a shark. No bites on our island but we've seen them swimming around close to shore. I can deal with the trout in the river here!

lol great to see you back Joe! Yeah the sharks are feisty this year. Jburns posted a good article in the banter thread about possibly why the sharks have gone rogue.

Archived