SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
April Banter

metalicwx366

• Replies 446
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That shti is ugly. Its not like there is going to be anything in it anyways.

Where did you find that at?

It's so ugly, you want one !? Lol

They had a display of them at Lowes up here! I had to buy it! It was 9.99$ and is seriously about 3. 1/2 feet tall! It has a blue ring that floats as the water level rises. Suppose to be able to read it like 60 feet away!

It's so ugly, you want one !? Lol

They had a display of them at Lowes up here! I had to buy it! It was 9.99$ and is seriously about 3. 1/2 feet tall! It has a blue ring that floats as the water level rises. Suppose to be able to read it like 60 feet away!

I hope our Lowes has those. I want one. How much rain can it hold?

You guys ready for the first big severe threat of 2015 in Tornado Alley & Dixie Alley? I am heading to OKC early Tuesday morning and am going to chase for a few days. I am thinking along the KS/OK border will be a hot spot Wednesday and there will be a play for something in AR/MS/LA on Thursday.

You guys ready for the first big severe threat of 2015 in Tornado Alley & Dixie Alley? I am heading to OKC early Tuesday morning and am going to chase for a few days. I am thinking along the KS/OK border will be a hot spot Wednesday and there will be a play for something in AR/MS/LA on Thursday.

I really can't get excited about severe thunderstorms. I like a good t storm with the best of them, but if a tornado is going to be happening in OK, that's kind of like getting excited for Alaska getting snow

I really can't get excited about severe thunderstorms. I like a good t storm with the best of them, but if a tornado is going to be happening in OK, that's kind of like getting excited for Alaska getting snow

Don't get me wrong, I am not excited to see distruction & hoping they stay in big open fields. I go to learn and to gain experience that will help me with my future career. I also spot for the NWS so I do my best to report often.

Archived