April Banter

metalicwx366

• Replies 446
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Welcome back.  lol

Thank you kind sir    :hug:   It's good to be back  :D 

Someday I'd like to try this.

Come on down! It's this Saturday in Lexington, and you guys will have a blast :)  You can't beat crawfish from Louisiana, red beans and rice, jambalaya,shrimp creole, a variety of cajun appetizers, more desserts than you can possibly eat in one day, moonshine, beer, homemade wine, along with an afternoon/evening filled with more laughter than should be allowed....lol.  Just bring your chair,an empty tummy and whatever you would like to drink.....btw.....there's plenty of non cajun food too   :D  

Well the discussion thread is interesting. Lol

I know right?!     :lol:  

Thank you kind sir     :hug:   It's good to be back   :D

Come on down! It's this Saturday in Lexington, and you guys will have a blast :)  You can't beat crawfish from Louisiana, red beans and rice, jambalaya,shrimp creole, a variety of cajun appetizers, more desserts than you can possibly eat in one day, moonshine, beer, homemade wine, along with an afternoon/evening filled with more laughter than should be allowed....lol.  Just bring your chair,an empty tummy and whatever you would like to drink.....btw.....there's plenty of non cajun food too   :D

I know right?!     :lol:

I got sick at one of those once.  I think it was the moonshine though.

Archived