Total Members
    Most Online
    SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
E PA/NJ/DE/Oak Hill Banter/Non Storm OBS thread

i'm eating it regardless

no, no I'm not

Stopped at The Meat House, a butcher close to my house...I inquired about scrapple...keep in mind this place carries pheasant sausage for chrissake...the woman working there said, and I swear this is true, "We don't carry that but we may have some vegan scrapple somewhere."

At the frigging Meat House.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

no, no I'm not

Stopped at The Meat House, a butcher close to my house...I inquired about scrapple...keep in mind this place carries pheasant sausage for chrissake...the woman working there said, and I swear this is true, "We don't carry that but we may have some vegan scrapple somewhere."

At the frigging Meat House.

You could drive over to Folcroft and raid the Habbersett distribution center to get your fix. :P

Enjoy the snow today! Winter is winding down and who knows, maybe next year will be a dud of a winter (I hope not!).

So find some time to step away from the keyboard and look out the window. Better yet, go outside! :snowing:

I hazard a guess that this years very cold NW flow pattern will produce one more snow event mid to late month. Who know we might see an April snow this year statistically one of those is overdue

What a great day....

(despite staying awake until I saw the first flakes fall at 3am...and then inadvertently sleeping until 11am)!

Can't recall how many times I pondered today how people can't love/appreciate days like this, as we all do!

I guess we're the lucky ones ‼

8.3" Three Tuns PA

A great day it was, and while I've always been a big fan of snow, I had a thought while outside today that I wanted to share.

I've been a part of this forum for a little over a year (2 winters now), and it adds another dimension to a snowfall for me, to be able to share the tracking in the days before, the anticipation like last night (extreme radar and traffic cam watching, loss of sleep, etc.), and most of all days like today where so many of us are "in the game". It's kind of unique and special to be able to share the experience the way we do, and it adds to the enjoyment for sure. So I thank you all for that.

Archived