SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
E PA/NJ/DE/Oak Hill Banter/Non Storm OBS thread

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have terrible news it's a Yamaha 8000 series track drive :axe:

Spent the last couple weeks creating parts for it I built a custom air intake and and belt and pulley shroud from this and that laying around the garage and sanded and painted the chute and snow intake chamber. All it needs is two side skid plates I planned modifying from a Troy Bilt or Huskee.  

This is not good. What awful timing for your parents, the next five years had one great winter and four duds.

No way...lol! I have to say that when I called that thing a beast, it was. After the Blizzard of 96 we had over 3.5 ft of drifted snow in our driveway. While the Yamaha couldn't take it all at once, it was able to ride on top (thanks to the tracks) and take the first 2 feet, and then cleared it to the pavement with the second pass. It was an incredible snowblower!

GFS wants to end the drought with an atmospheric tsunami this weekend. Wow

Bye bye boring weather

I have never placed a new thread here but we may need one for Joaquin things may come together to end the drought between now and Sunday...five day rainfall totals may eclipse 10" for potentially many areas....there are going to be areas of focused rain with convergence and there also could be some pretty good wind gusts depending on strenghth of Joaquin and or pressure gradients.

Archived