• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Hunting & Fishing Thread

Isopycnic

People, please practice deer management. I realize the people posting here aren't the ones who need to hear this. The Wal-Mart rednecks who will shoot anything walking.

There should be a law....only Bucks that are 8 or more points and their racks have to be outside the ears!

Not so sure we'll be able to do much with the shad runs here in the east. Rivers and creeks are either right at or just above flood stage in most areas. I'm only going to have 3 full days in montego bay for the honeymoon in april and we have debated about taking a half day offshore there for some fishing.

People, please practice deer management. I realize the people posting here aren't the ones who need to hear this. The Wal-Mart rednecks who will shoot anything walking.

There should be a law....only Bucks that are 8 or more points and their racks have to be outside the ears!

Our hunt club sets some rules to reduce buck harvest but everything could be better if NC went to a state wide 2 buck limit.

Got to get this 30 million dollar scam called the red wolf out of the state as well. They have banned the hunting of an invasive species to protect a hybrid they introduced as an experiment. Something really wrong with that.

I was pondering on a killing experience this year. What should I attampt to kill?

Well I suggest time, since that's what you do the vast majority of the time you spend hunting....once you have mastered that we can advance you to the next stage of killing.....something small like packbackers snow hopes.

Well I suggest time, since that's what you do the vast majority of the time you spend hunting....once you have mastered that we can advance you to the next stage of killing.....something small like packbackers snow hopes.

Hahaha! Packbacker's snow hopes were already DOA.

Archived