• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
Who would you like to meet most in person from this subforum?

LongBeachSurfFreak

You ant...are unique... "yes" snow weenie BUT...well respected by ALL  (IMO)...not just for your weather banter/knowledge BUT...more for the GREAT job you doing serving our great city!!!!

Thanks

You live and learn we are like a bee hive or ants nest. We teach each other. Everyone has strengths and weakness I get dramatic. But I think my knowledge of south shore climatology is pretty solid

You are a good poster and I enjoy your insight.

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've met almost everyone I want to. BxEngine kept bailing on lunch with Josh and Me though, so I still have that to check off my bucket list.

There are others I wouldn't mind meeting and some I'd be perfectly happy never seeing.

How much did the tropical weenie pay you to say that lol

There are many here I would love to meet.

Anthony : anyone who loves snow as much as you and is NYPD, definitely an honor.

NJWXNUT : I owe you a beer, or several at this point.

Winters Grasp : would be an interesting convo

Snowgoose, forky, earthlight, dxsnow86, Bx: Posters full of knowledge I would love to be able to glean information from.

(can't remember your S/n or find it- the West Point FF) : would be an honor to meet you brother

SomeWeatherGeek : Annoying at times, but love the enthusiasm

NorthShoreWx : Full of knowledge and experience. Would love to gain from his insight.

Pamela : next time you're stuck waiting for AAA, I'll help out

Allsnow: good pbp

IsentropicLift : good pbp. Good luck with marriage!

Rjay, EasternLI : Fellow long island folks who be good to get a beer with

Nibor : interesting fellow to meet

Yhbrooklyn: a character for sure. Make a great college roommate

KeithB. : would love to answer questions for you

Pazzo83, rossi : two experienced posters who post as necessary

Jbenedet : A personal friend and very knowledgeable poster. Awesome person.

Longbeachsurffreak: Long Beach is amazing and you have good insight with posts. I'll drive to LB to meet ha.

Anyone whose left out, it was not intentional. It would honestly be very interesting to meet most on this board.

I've met almost everyone I want to. BxEngine kept bailing on lunch with Josh and Me though, so I still have that to check off my bucket list.

There are others I wouldn't mind meeting and some I'd be perfectly happy never seeing.

We live close to each other and still haven't met :cry:

There are many here I would love to meet.

Anthony : anyone who loves snow as much as you and is NYPD, definitely an honor.

NJWXNUT : I owe you a beer, or several at this point.

Winters Grasp : would be an interesting convo

Snowgoose, forky, earthlight, dxsnow86, Bx: Posters full of knowledge I would love to be able to glean information from.

(can't remember your S/n or find it- the West Point FF) : would be an honor to meet you brother

SomeWeatherGeek : Annoying at times, but love the enthusiasm

NorthShoreWx : Full of knowledge and experience. Would love to gain from his insight.

Pamela : next time you're stuck waiting for AAA, I'll help out

Allsnow: good pbp

IsentropicLift : good pbp. Good luck with marriage!

Rjay, EasternLI : Fellow long island folks who be good to get a beer with

Nibor : interesting fellow to meet

Yhbrooklyn: a character for sure. Make a great college roommate

KeithB. : would love to answer questions for you

Pazzo83, rossi : two experienced posters who post as necessary

Jbenedet : A personal friend and very knowledgeable poster. Awesome person.

Longbeachsurffreak: Long Beach is amazing and you have good insight with posts. I'll drive to LB to meet ha.

Anyone whose left out, it was not intentional. It would honestly be very interesting to meet most on this board.

I appreciate the mention ( West Point firefighter) even if you didn't remember my name lmao

Btw I mentioned you in a post the other day... Big USCG ice cutter was docked at west point during the snow storm, got to go on board since my department covers a big stretch of the Hudson for medical purposes

I appreciate the mention ( West Point firefighter) even if you didn't remember my name lmao

Btw I mentioned you in a post the other day... Big USCG ice cutter was docked at west point during the snow storm, got to go on board since my department covers a big stretch of the Hudson for medical purposes

Sorry brother.. I searched and couldn't find a post if yours ha. That's awesome. I know the Sturgeon is around. You remember which ship?

Archived