• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Who would you like to meet most in person from this subforum?

LongBeachSurfFreak

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

it takes a special person to be a random old woman. 

Rclab, you have always been very courteous and friendly in our conversations on the board; I was wondering if you would like to join my super exclusive board clique...it is sooo exclusive that I am the only member at present.

I'm a tad insulted! And here I thought we'd bonded over High Anxiety.

You are sooo totally duplicitous M....you are not a tad insulted...you are in a state of abject rage over my deliberate exclusion of you...

*evil grin*

WTF did I start? I knew it would at least be good for a laugh

There was some wacky thread last year that deteriorated to the point where people were posting pictures of themselves. I think sickman nearly had a heart attack trying to moderate that mess. Speaking of sickman I'd like to meet him. I think he is another south shore guy.

TWC ftw again...good season for them

"Forecasters called for as much as 4 inches of snow in the northern suburbs, beginning in the afternoon. The Weather Channel said that snow could miss the city itself altogether. But with the temperature expected to be close to freezing, authorities took no chances."

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/weather/atlanta-georgia-weather-city-tries-orderly-approach-avoid-repeat-snow-n312621

• 10 months later...

Archived