SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
OBS: Snow Monday night/Tuesday 2/16-17/2015

famartin

• Replies 446
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hope to hell but I'm not seeing it right now...

The snow is anywhere from 3-6 hours ahead of schedule for many places - this will at least allow for a good 1-2 inches to accumulate before the main batch even arrives - watch the radar the next couple hours and check out the obs, you'll see some good trends

Looks like on the last few radar frames, the snow is hitting a wall on a Baltimore to Dover line. Let see what progress it makes in the next few hours.

I was starting to gain hope then noticed this as well. I'll keep a level head and keep to my coating expectations... 

Temp 10f

Dp -2

The earlier arrival will certainly help - the area where the northern edge ultimately slows down/stop should have some good banding as well - 6-9 is a solid call for SNJ, 6+ in Philly

2 days ago I would have though Philly 6+ was a lock, but I don't think they get anything close to that unless we catch some ridiculous deform band

New NWS map. Surprised there is 8-10 at Cape May.

bxHICQ8.png

Change for the better here.

Temp: 15

DP: 0

Humidity: 50

Pretty sure the humidity was around 44 just at the beginning of this hour. Really hoping to get this dry air outta here, but it seems that we won't be seeing that much snow from how fast the storm is moving and how little snow is left for us. Oh well, I hope the south enjoys their winter treat.

The snow is anywhere from 3-6 hours ahead of schedule for many places - this will at least allow for a good 1-2 inches to accumulate before the main batch even arrives - watch the radar the next couple hours and check out the obs, you'll see some good trends

why don't you start a GOOD trend and STOP POSTING

Archived