joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Winter Interior NW Burbs & Hudson Valley - 2014/15

snywx

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Man, the Patriots were gift wrapped a Super Bowl championship. I would not want to be Seattle's OC right now.

I've taken a break from the weather all day, nice to see things appear to be in good shape for the storm. 

Btw, OrangeCty, have you slept in the last 2 days? You seem to be posting around the clock!

Man, the Patriots were gift wrapped a Super Bowl championship. I would not want to be Seattle's OC right now.

I've taken a break from the weather all day, nice to see things appear to be in good shape for the storm.

Btw, OrangeCty, have you slept in the last 2 days? You seem to be posting around the clock!

Dude I'm a firefighter, I never sleep lmao just came off a 72 hr shift, granted I do get to sleep ;).... A little

Dude I'm a firefighter, I never sleep lmao just came off a 72 hr shift, granted info get to sleep ;).... A little

And he's worried about missing the snow while he sleeps... lol

Could you imagine the irony sleeping through the storm after the past couple days of analysis and commentary?!

Btw, I was looking at the SPC meso page and the RAP 6 hour forecast has the low redeveloping over the Delmarva. I've never really paid much attention to that, is it fairly accurate? All the other models I'm looking at seem to show the low moving across PA and then near LI.

Could you imagine the irony sleeping through the storm after the past couple days of analysis and commentary?!

Btw, I was looking at the SPC meso page and the RAP 6 hour forecast has the low redeveloping over the Delmarva. I've never really paid much attention to that, is it fairly accurate? All the other models I'm looking at seem to show the low moving across PA and then near LI.

I hope it's right lol

Archived