joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Potential Clipper Jan 21st 2015

metTURNEDpro

• Replies 383
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Philly and DC gets a good amount of snow. NYC gets a little snow from the GGEM.

5 minutes ago you said it was "really nice"...now its just a "little snow"...I feel cheated.

Philly and DC gets a good amount of snow. NYC gets a little snow from the GGEM.

Let me tell you something about the Canadian model...and this comes straight from the heart...its a piece of cr ap model outside of 24 hours...and no reasonable person can argue the contrary. 

Let me tell you something about the Canadian model...and this comes straight from the heart...its a piece of cr ap model outside of 24 hours...and no reasonable person can argue the contrary. 

It's not a piece of crap when it agrees with the other models. All of the models are now digging this baby.

It's not a piece of crap when it agrees with the other models.

I spent 10 minutes trying to set up a syllogism to logically deconstruct this...but failed. 

It's not a piece of crap when it agrees with the other models. All of the models are now digging this baby.

Which would you say is heavier....a pound of feathers or a pound of steel?

We root for clippers to really dig so we have the potential of getting a bigger storm, but when a clipper digs more there's also the risk of it going so far south that we get nothing. I'd rather it track a little more north. Wouldn't get a bigger storm, but we'd get our typical coating to 2 inches clipper. In a winter like this in which we're starving for snow, just an inch makes people happy. Now I'm concerned that we might get absolutely nothing. I hope tonight's EURO is wrong. Still 72 hours to go, so a lot of time for things to change.

Archived