• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
Potential coastal storm Wednesday-Friday 1/14-16/2015

famartin

I think the ggem is overdone and will go snow coating to 2" mixing with sleet and freezing rain at times. This for areas like Cape May and central/southern Delaware. Slop but something.

At this point, I'd rather have nothing than slop.(speaking of SNJ/Del) I'll take crisp days/nights until we get a solid all snow 1-3"/2-4"/3-6" event. Slop is depressing because it isn't snow, your car looks like crap and you drag stuff into the house....ain't worth it.

When you're in Cape May any sort of slop is nice. But for many of us who are Philly-N/W in the middle of Jan we expect a tad more....really not asking for much. This whole winter has been slop...far burbs have had a bit more fun but really not much.

Well we did get 2.5 times our average last winter so I guess we go 3 years well below. We tend to be a famine or feast area due to the nature of our geography and proximity to the ocean.

Most sane people down here hate snow or at least have reasonable expectations if they like it. I'm a weenie but a realistic one at least.

When you're in Cape May any sort of slop is nice. But for many of us who are Philly-N/W in the middle of Jan we expect a tad more....really not asking for much. This whole winter has been slop...far burbs have had a bit more fun but really not much.

Uh, not so quick there Birds~69. Sometimes that's true but I always hope for plain old snow. As Redmorninglight noted the ocean can bring rain to the skies and tears to our eyes when all you guys are getting buried with snow. He's also right about most(but not all) folks here hating snow. This time around if the slop can just lean towards the snow side guess we'll have to be happy.

Uh, not so quick there Birds~69. Sometimes that's true but I always hope for plain old snow. As Redmorninglight noted the ocean can bring rain to the skies and tears to our eyes when all you guys are getting buried with snow. He's also right about most(but not all) folks here hating snow. This time around if the slop can just lean towards the snow side guess we'll have to be happy.

Assuming that the precipitation makes it to you, given the cold air mass and wind direction, I'd be surprised if you didn't see mostly snow this time around.

Archived