• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
MORE ON THE COMING PATTERN CHANGE

DTWXRISK

YES    dec 21 low  moves up into  se  caanda and  becomes a BIGGER   50/50 Low    for    xmas week

good question.

that in turns   alters  the  wave length  and    BEGINS   to pull the    ridging  into   greenland

continue - does that low become the new 50/50 ??? If not what happens with it ? what is the NAO phase  and location  after it leaves ?

CORRECT    the delay  allows the  50 /50 Low    to  slide away  which allows the   cold HIGH to move east and hence a more inland track 

gors sway 

The 12/21 system has potential if it ejects out of the Plains faster...right now its a day or two late taking the Euro verbatim...if it comes out 24-36 hours earlier its probably a mostly snow event to the coast....its just late enough it allows the previous low and high to depart East.

The 12/21 system has potential if it ejects out of the Plains faster...right now its a day or two late taking the Euro verbatim...if it comes out 24-36 hours earlier its probably a mostly snow event to the coast....its just late enough it allows the previous low and high to depart East.

You could also hope the 50/50 holds on a bit longer...that would create more of a battleground and allow for even more precipitation where it is precipitating (frontogenesis). Though that could also theoretically hint at suppression issues. 

This isn't a slam dunk threat by any means, but I think it's worth tracking. Having an omega block and some sort of downstream 50/50 initially with a split-flow STJ wave is never a bad thing...even in a poor airmass. 

You could also hope the 50/50 holds on a bit longer...that would create more of a battleground and allow for even more precipitation where it is precipitating (frontogenesis). Though that could also theoretically hint at suppression issues. 

This isn't a slam dunk threat by any means, but I think it's worth tracking. Having an omega block and some sort of downstream 50/50 initially with a split-flow STJ wave is never a bad thing...even in a poor airmass. 

If the 50/50 holds stronger this could end up being a nasty ice issue for inland areas as the WAA fights the cold air to the northeast.

Yeah I forgot to mention if the 12/17 system is deeper it can change things, the euro is fairly weak with it right now of that bombs out earlier it may hold longer

The hints about 20/21 and potentially 24/25 have existed for a few days now so it's seems pretty legit to me. It's tough to take any analysis even by the most experienced mets to heart right just because it's so far out. Either way we're likely going to experience some precipitation that week possibly through dual storms. 

I wish I can access them :cry:

A stronger 17th system holds a 50 50 Block just long enough .

A faster system out of the SW catches the 17th system before it's off the playing field.

Don't worry about the mean let's see how those 2 features evolve over the next several days and you will get your answer

What I like is that this is not one and done.

You get active southern jet crashing under a POS PNA

You always have a chance to time something on the EC if you can get something transient to hold and block

Doesn't always work but it's a good pattern post the 20th regardless

How old are you? Please use proper grammar. Thanks!

He's posted a ton of useful information in regards to our future weather pattern just in this thread alone. I think after doing that, he's entitled to make a silly post consisting of some intentional grammatical errors, eh? If all of us made weather related posts of the same caliber, some joking would definitely be more welcome !

He's posted a ton of useful information in regards to our future weather pattern just in this thread alone. I think after doing that, he's entitled to make a silly post consisting of some intentional grammatical errors, eh? If all of us made weather related posts of the same caliber, some joking would definitely be more welcome !

The only reason I'm reading this thread.

A 50/50 may also prevent a system from cutting into the lakes or through the Appalachians. One of the reasons we love the -NAO so much is that it can often set up a 50/50 low plus it allows the polar air to flow down bringing us the cold and establishing a favorable typically coastal track or a Miller B transfer to a coastal. 

Archived