SnowHabit
2014-15 Total New England Snow Table

Kevin W

• Replies 600
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oops LOL

How much did he have?

If no one knows, I guess he can fix it...

I fixed him up – I hit the back button on my browser and it had his value archived at 22.4" and his location as Stowe Village.  I LOLed when I saw the change this morning though, I wasn't sure if someone was messing with the page, was playing a trick on him, or whatever, but when I saw the Wilmington I figured it was just a data entry error.  I guess there was always the chance that PF just decided that the snowy mountain ski life wasn't for him and he moved south.  We got some additional snow today anyway, so I suspect he'll be updating soon.

Nickel and dime getting it done.

16 days of measurable to get to 30" of snow, haha.  It may not be a ton of big snowstorms, but I'll tell you that there are flakes in the air on a lot of days.  We may struggle at times to grow a real pack in town so far this season, but the grass has been covered most days since November 13th.  As long as I can't see grass and there's snow on the pines, I'm content.

I would argue that nickel and dime is what we do best up here. Our best years seem to have continual refreshers punctuated by the occasional 6"-12"er. I like see this early and hope it continues.

Yeah 2010-2011 was best for that....that winter had a ton of small but refreshing events, plus a weekly solid QPF synoptic snow.  That's how the NWS met in Underhill on Mansfield's west slope picked up 220" on the season, just every day there was something, plus decent QPF events often, capped off with the monster March 6-7, 2011 storm. 

Archived