• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
Concord GTG -- Saturday, 11/15

Cold Rain

I hope the mods don't mind us having a dedicated thread for this, since we're inside a week now.  The details are kind of getting bounced around in banter.  If it's ok to keep this thread temporarily (through Saturday/Sunday), then let's discuss the details here.

Here is the cast:

Cold Rain

Mackerel_Sky

Isopycnic

Burgertime

JoshM

Griteater

Queencitywx

Movie location:

Regal Starlight Stadium 14

So is Josh getting us in for free??

Movie time:

We need to plan on something in the 6:00ish time frame.  Iso isn't going to arrive until 4/5:00.

Josh,

Can you let us know about movie times when they're announced?

Pre-movie meet-up:

Bass Pro Shops sounds like a good central place to meet.  Unless anyone has any objections, let's plan to meet at the big fish tank at 3:00.  Everyone can wear name badges with their AmWx names.  JK. :)

** For those unable to meet at 3:00, let us know what time you can get there, so we can figure out the best place to meet. **

Once we get together at BPS, we can go grab some food or something around Concord Mills or whatever.  Then, we'll head over to the movie.

After the movie, we'll figure out what to do next.

If there are significant alterations to the plan, I'll post an update with the details in this thread with a heading in big, bold red letters that says "Updated", along with the date.

Let me know if you think this sounds good.

Hey CR I take it you will be central point of contact? We should probably all trade numbers with you so day of if there are any problems it's easy to let someone know.

Sure, I can be. If everyone PMs me their numbers (and a preferred name would probably be good too), I'll reply with mine. I promise not to crank call...well too much, anyway. :)

I hope the mods don't mind us having a dedicated thread for this, since we're inside a week now.  The details are kind of getting bounced around in banter.  If it's ok to keep this thread temporarily (through Saturday/Sunday), then let's discuss the details here.

Here is the cast:

Cold Rain

Mackerel_Sky

Isopycnic

Burgertime

JoshM

Griteater

Movie location:

Regal Starlight Stadium 14

So is Josh getting us in for free??

Movie time:

We need to plan on something in the 6:00ish time frame.  Iso isn't going to arrive until 4/5:00.

Josh,

Can you let us know about movie times when they're announced?

Pre-movie meet-up:

Bass Pro Shops sounds like a good central place to meet.  Unless anyone has any objections, let's plan to meet at the big fish tank at 3:00.  Everyone can wear name badges with their AmWx names.  JK. :)

** For those unable to meet at 3:00, let us know what time you can get there, so we can figure out the best place to meet. **

Once we get together at BPS, we can go grab some food or something around Concord Mills or whatever.  Then, we'll head over to the movie.

After the movie, we'll figure out what to do next.

If there are significant alterations to the plan, I'll post an update with the details in this thread with a heading in big, bold red letters that says "Updated", along with the date.

Let me know if you think this sounds good.

I have my AMWX badge with my SN name... :unsure:

I have a few passes for Regal... but I can't get more than 3 people (maybe 4) in free. That Regal Starlight theater has just been updated to recliner seats and admission even for evening shows is only $8 for right now to get people enjoying those nice seats before they jack prices up.

I'll take one! So, you have 1 left?

Let me dig into my coupon stash, I might have some $2 off or some kind of corporate coupons. To keep confusion down to a minimum, I'll post everything for sure tonight once showtimes are posted (regal updates showtimes tuesday night unless veterans day put them back a day)

Let me dig into my coupon stash, I might have some $2 off or some kind of corporate coupons. To keep confusion down to a minimum, I'll post everything for sure tonight once showtimes are posted (regal updates showtimes tuesday night unless veterans day put them back a day)

Ok, well, I was going for maximum confusion, but ok. Thanks for the hook-up, whatever you can do. We appreciate it!

If anyone wanted to meet a wee bit earlier, there is a killer mexican buffet just two or three exits down from the mall.

If we hit up Mexican, it better be several hours before the movie.  Slaying a load of enchiladas and refried beans and heading straight into a movie won't be pretty!

Archived