Newest Member
    joxey
October Banter

jburns

• Replies 702
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can you move me to off?

No way dude...you already said you're out...unless you're not out.  If that's the case, and you don't know for sure yet, you have to go to On The Bubble.  Off is for people who have not said yay or nay, but that I *believe* have shown interest at one point (I might be wrong about that, though).

I recently bought a Taylor 814 acoustic guitar. I know there are some guitar players here. I can play a bit, but I'm not good by any stretch. Are there any good online resources that anyone can recommend for practicing and learning? I've got chord sheets and know some of the more popular chord shapes, but I don't have a good method for practicing and don't know the best approach for getting better. If anyone has any recommendations, I'd appreciate it!

These cheaper gas prices should make it easier for people to drive to Concord!! :)

But they may be starting to inch up around that time!? You know the " man" is going to jack up prices just in time for Thanksgiving ! :(

Not this year.  There is still significant downward pressure on global oil prices.

Had no clue what "The Grudge" was... Had to look it up. To be honest, it's been a long time since I've seen a horror flick. :(

I've wanted to see it for a long time. The wife was working, so I took advantage! It was good, but it just didn't end every well, much like many horror flicks.

And like Mack said, there really aren't many good and original ones anymore. The Ring back I'm the day was really good. That's about the last one I remember being really freaky.

I've wanted to see it for a long time. The wife was working, so I took advantage! It was good, but it just didn't end every well, much like many horror flicks.

And like Mack said, there really aren't many good and original ones anymore. The Ring back I'm the day was really good. That's about the last one I remember being really freaky.

When she crawled out of the TV was classic...

I've seen sub $3 around the Orlando area last couple of days. Still dropping but the lowest yet was $2.98 at a couple Racetrack's and WaWa's.

Are we gonna ever see sub 2$ / gallon prices again?

Agree with Burns... Sub $2 is a thing of the past. In fact Thanksgiving falls on the 27th this year. Watch a couple weeks prior gas prices will start shooting up 0.10-0.15 overnight then fall and raise again just in time for Christmas.

If you want to see/live the scariest horror film ever, just spend a week in Waycross ! :)

I've got something more sinister then that. Go west about 30 miles to two little towns called Homerville and Pearson. Those areas is backwoods redneck central. If you're brave enough... go to Athens GA and get on 441 South.

Updated:

Ok, so for the 15th D^2 trip to Concord, we got:

In the chase:

Cold Rain

Mack

Isopycnic

Burgertime

Bevo (said last year he was definitely in)

Griteater

On the bubble:

Jburns

Off:

Packbacker

Falls

Out:

Metal

Brick

Widre

Franklin

Superjames

Dacula

Frazdaddy

Who else?   

I would love to meet everybody face to face but with all the kids, and their activities, it would have to be a Triangle meeting (..which I know would not be fair to most).

Archived