SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
October Banter

jburns

• Replies 702
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow, congrats sir. Happy wife is a happy life is the best advice I can give you.

Thanks! I've heard that a few different times, so it must be true! :D The most fun thing about all of it so far is the wedding registry. I was able to get the scanner and put a Wii U on there along with some golf balls. Here's hoping! :lol:

Thanks! I've heard that a few different times, so it must be true! :D The most fun thing about all of it so far is the wedding registry. I was able to get the scanner and put a Wii U on there along with some golf balls. Here's hoping! :lol:

Congrats, sir!  The scanner is the best part of the whole pre-wedding ordeal.  Nicely done! :)

October is probably the best month overall when it comes to weather in NC. I love the time from October through December. My birthday, Halloween, Thanksgiving, and Christmas. Football is in full swing, baseball and NASCAR are ending, and basketball and hockey are starting up.

Dang, Brick. You're leaving out the most important thing: WOTY voting and presentation between Christmas and New Year's! OMG, how could you, the "People's Weenie" of all people, forget?

LMAO, I just had a tree frog of all things hop out of a recessed lighting fixture in my home! I wonder if that is a harbinger of a really bad winter to follow since the frog was taking shelter near the heat of a light bulb. I think that must be the case. ;)

Aside: I got it out of the house without hurting it.

LMAO, I just had a tree frog of all things hop out of a recessed lighting fixture in my home! I wonder if that is a harbinger of a really bad winter to follow since the frog was taking shelter near the heat of a light bulb. I think that must be the case. ;)

Aside: I got it out of the house without hurting it.

sO...no frogs were harmed in the posting of this information.

Archived