• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
Who saw Josh M. on the news in Baja?

terpguy

He was actually on the NBC national news too. Pretty incredible and extremely dangerous conditions while filming that footage. Glad they are safe. The good thing is when people like Josh risk their lives in order to obtain this video, something can always be learned and we are grateful for people like Josh and others who can potentially save lives with future storms.

Hey, guys!  Thanks for this thread!   :)  I apologize that I've been scarce.  AmWx continues to hold a special place in my heart.

P.S. I'm still totally a grassroots chaserdude-- don't you think otherwise.   :D

This having been said, it's been really excellent to collaborate with TWC on coverage of Hurricane ODILE. Unlike previous chases, I brought an additional cameraman this time-- one whom I handpicked-- and we were able to catch the action on different cameras, from different angles at the same time.  It was awesome. I'm thrilled at what we captured-- feel I covered this storm better than past ones.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey, guys!  Thanks for this thread!   :)  I apologize that I've been scarce.  AmWx continues to hold a special place in my heart.

P.S. I'm still totally a grassroots chaserdude-- don't you think otherwise.   :D

This having been said, it's been really excellent to collaborate with TWC on coverage of Hurricane ODILE. Unlike previous chases, I brought an additional cameraman this time-- one whom I handpicked-- and we were able to catch the action on different cameras, from different angles at the same time.  It was awesome. I'm thrilled at what we captured-- feel I covered this storm better than past ones.

Hi Josh!   :hug:

How are you after that chase?  It was amazing following on Twitter.  I saw some video pretty quickly after, including your fall in the lobby of the hotel as the doors were being blown in.  OMG!  I saw so scared for you and your cameraman.  Glad you're on the road to recovery.

I believe there is another video circulating on TWC on your chase of Hurricane Haiyan.  Wasn't it called "Weather Caught on Camera"? I saw that one right after I got home from Baltimore. Way cool.

Take care, friend!

--Turtle 

Archived