joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
September Banter

mackerel_sky

• Replies 561
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I really wish my Seminoles wouldn't take years off my life like they did last night... :/

At least FSU is the highlight of the ACC... I am hoping they go back and win the National Championship again this season!

The flip side is you could be a Demon Deacon fan like myself and loose to Louisiana Monroe on your opening game... (But we do have a young team and Dave Clawson is a good coach. I am expecting a terrible season this year).

Imo the Dawgs are the team to watch out for. They got it all in abundance on offense. If the defense can make strides like they did throughout their first game with their new Def coord, then barring injuries they could run the table if they willc play up to their potential.

I would love to see the Dawgs do it this year. But they always seem to find a way to screw it up.

Anybody see they have a new National Lampoons vacation movie coming out or in production!? It's very early, but what I've read is Christina Applegate js going to be grown up Rustys wife and Ed helms , is going to be in it and the guy who played Thor is in , there are going to be cameos by Chevy Chase and Beverly D' Angelo as grandparents, should be fun!

At least FSU is the highlight of the ACC... I am hoping they go back and win the National Championship again this season!

The flip side is you could be a Demon Deacon fan like myself and loose to Louisiana Monroe on your opening game... (But we do have a young team and Dave Clawson is a good coach. I am expecting a terrible season this year).

Go Deacs!  Here's to hoping we're beginning the turnaround for both football and basketball.

I saw a long preview of Dumb and Dumber To on the USA network this morning for the first time and all I can say is...meh. I'm not too sure about this sequel being good. It may turn out to be funny, but it doesn't look like it will hold a candle to the original. I hope I'm wrong though, the original Dumb and Dumber was hilarious and was my all time favorite Jim Carey movie to watch as a little kid along with the Ace Ventura movies.

Archived