• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
August Obs

mackerel_sky

Won't be long until we bid fond farewell to 90s or the threat of 90s for good. Today is an absolute gorgeous day. For late August, you'd be hard pressed to find a better day than a day like today!

I'll agree.....this is pleasant compared to what it's been  :lol:  

Currently it's 86 degrees after an afternoon high of 87, with a nice breeze blowing from the NE  :wub:  

• Replies 349
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Made it to 59.8 this morning! First 50s since April or May. :)

50s here too this morning, but this is the third time in August (really!!) that MBY has been below 60 F.

Our backyard is like a heat magnet. Everywhere else is in the 60s, 65 not to far from here, and we are stuck in the 70s.

Metal, let me just say, "I'm sorry, man."  You've got it rough down there in Waycross.  I don't envy you at all with these crazy high and low temps you consistently report.  Ugh!  Are you missing Chicago yet?

50s here too this morning, but this is the third time in August (really!!) that MBY has been below 60 F.

Metal, let me just say, "I'm sorry, man." You've got it rough down there in Waycross. I don't envy you at all with these crazy high and low temps you consistently report. Ugh! Are you missing Chicago yet?

Lol yes I am.

We just broke a record low though with a low of 63. TWC shows the record low was 64.

Archived