Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
Summer 2014 Banter Thread

IsentropicLift

• Replies 327
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Poker isn't gambling, I made a very good living for several years while it was legal to play online (and there was an ample player pool).

Same here. Love the game and to me it isn't gambling if you know what you're doing. It's such a great game. So many ways to play the same hand. Reading opponents. Etc etc

How anyone can look at the radar and think tonight will be dry is beyond me.

Lol exactly. Storms are popping up all over ahead of that huge line of storms. Some supercells have even popped up in NW NJ and strong cells suddenly appearing close to NYC...several hours to go

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lol exactly. Storms are popping up all over ahead of that huge line of storms. Some supercells have even popped up in NW NJ and strong cells suddenly appearing close to NYC...several hours to go

Sent from my iPhone

That entire line is being enhanced by Arthur.

PRE.

It's been well modeled for days now and radar clearly shows it occurring.

Not saying dry, but as strong as the storms yesterday...I doubt it...plus models showed today not being as sunny as it turned out...it was a bust in that case

Models always had the front and rains for tonight into tomorrow morning.

And that's exactly what's occurring.

Also, to me these storms look even stronger then yesterday and are producing multiple tornadoes and multiple severe weather warnings.

Also, to me these storms look even stronger then yesterday and are producing multiple tornadoes and multiple severe weather warnings.

I agree. Overall, it may hit some areas it didn't and miss some areas hit yesterday, but it's a more ominous radar overall

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You told me on text the models showed a wet Thursday all day..hit or miss...I know you didn't lie

Archived