Dano62
    Newest Member
    Dano62
June Banter

mackerel_sky

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm not on the Facebook or twitter. Is Robert posting anything on there? It's been almost a month since he posted in the public section of Wxsouth. Com?

I haven't seen any posts of his on Facebook in quite a while. I just checked and couldn't find his page but that's not definitive. I can't find lots of things on Facebook.

I don't know whether it is the heat, my age or my less than efficient heart, but clearing brush is a lot harder than it used to be. I'm panting so hard right now my dog is looking at me with a WTF look on his face.

A man that's made it to your age should know it's time to pay a neighbor kid 25$ to do that for you and to not be doing it during the hottest part of the day, c'mon man, the board needs you!

A man that's made it to your age should know it's time to pay a neighbor kid 25$ to do that for you and to not be doing it during the hottest part of the day, c'mon man, the board needs you!

I made that decision years ago. I will do what I want, when I want, because going suddenly while active is magnitudes better than lying there for six weeks with a tube up your nose, or worse places  :yikes:, while listening to the machines beeping.  

Five best places or ways to die.

1. during sex

2. chasing

3. just after boating a record fish

4. after shooting your age and putting out on the 18th green

5. during sex**

**sex appears twice because it is my favorite

I made that decision years ago. I will do what I want, when I want, because going suddenly while active is magnitudes better than lying there for six weeks with a tube up your nose, or worse places :yikes:, while listening to the machines beeping.

Five best places or ways to die.

1. during sex

2. chasing

3. just after boating a record fish

4. after shooting your age and putting out on the 18th green

5. during sex**

**sex appears twice because it is my favorite

Just be sure and consult a physician if it lasts for more than four hours.

Don't even know why I miss TWC! Just checked into a hotel , turned on the TV almost immediately to get my TWC fix, haven't watched in like 4 months, and there is a stupid animal show on!! Stupid weather channel! Weathernation FTW!!!!

Weathernation may not be that great, but when I turn it on, they are atleast showing/ talking about weather!! :)

Don't even know why I miss TWC! Just checked into a hotel , turned on the TV almost immediately to get my TWC fix, haven't watched in like 4 months, and there is a stupid animal show on!! Stupid weather channel! Weathernation FTW!!!!

Weathernation may not be that great, but when I turn it on, they are atleast showing/ talking about weather!! :)

TWC is just not good, most of the time. Jen Carfagno is hot. Just sayin. Other than that, whatever. Is Weathernation available on TWC?

What is wrong with the GFS? I understand the phantom storms it shows in the long range, but it's been showing development in the 5-7 day range for the last 2 weeks in the Caribbean! That storm has to develop some time or the GFS is a piss poor model.

Tell that to the fantasy snow storms it always shows!

What is wrong with the GFS? I understand the phantom storms it shows in the long range, but it's been showing development in the 5-7 day range for the last 2 weeks in the Caribbean! That storm has to develop some time or the GFS is a piss poor model.

Well, in addition to being nicknamed Goofus and Goofy, I assume you know what GFS stands for: "Good For ****". In reality, it was actually much worse before the 5/15/01 major modification that cooled it down to reduce the number of false tropical cyclone developments. Before that it was G-d awful! However, this change did introduce met.'s and hobbyists to the infamous GFS strong cold bias of that period. The winter of 2001-02 had record breaking cold Arctic airmasses plunging into the SE US. It even fooled JB time after time. It is still cold biased but not as much as then.

TWC is just not good, most of the time. Jen Carfagno is hot. 

You guys must not have seen Kait Parker yet on TWC. She can give me my weather anytime.

You guys are like a dog chasing a car.  If you were to actually catch one, you'd just stand there and bark.  :) 

Lol GAwx I was going to say that in my post. It's worse than the CMC(Constantly Making Cyclones) so far this hurricane season with developing storms.

BTW guys there is nothing wrong with TWC. They are all really good. Only bad thing is when the weather isn't on. Not sure why they have all that side BS. Some of it is ok, but I rarely ever watch it.

You guys must not have seen Kait Parker yet on TWC. She can give me my weather anytime.

You guys are like a dog chasing a car. If you were to actually catch one, you'd just stand there and bark. :)

12.5 years too late to do anything other than bark, my good man. :) And yeah, Kait is hot too. In fact, I don't know many girls named Kait/Kate that are not. That's so random, I know. But if you tell me you are going to introduce me to someone named Kait/Kate, I'd put the odds at around 70% that she will be pretty...just based on personal experience.

You guys are like a dog chasing a car. If you were to actually catch one, you'd just stand there and bark. :)
I'd most assuredly tell you if I had caught Kelly Cass, there would have been alot more than barking going on, probably some light biting ! :)

I've noticed that for the last week or so the GFS has been showing a tropical system developing sometime in the extended. The date keeps moving back but it keeps showing something. Nobody thinks it is right(and it's been wrong so far) but now I'm getting close to my family vacation on the Outer Banks the last week of this month. Knowing my luck the 0z from last night will be correct. Shows a strong tropical system moving right over the Outer Banks the second day I get there.

http://mag.ncep.noaa.gov/Image.php?image=data%2Fgfs%2F00%2Fgfs_namer_312_850_temp_mslp_precip.gif&model=gfs&area=namer&storm=&cycle=00&param=850_temp_mslp_precip&fhr=312&group=Model+Guidance&imageSize=M&ps=model&preselected_formatted_cycle_date=20140609+00+UTC&scrollx=0&scrolly=0

6z has the system hitting southern Texas but ....

Archived