Weathernoob335
Big rain this weekend (March 29th-30th 2014) disco/obs

famartin

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

StormTotalSnowWebFcst.png

No flakes here yet.

That looks much better than their last map. With the rates ripping out here in western montgo, I think it's only a matter of time before evaporational cooling results in a changeover. I think this is largely a rate dependent event where locations that are within one of the two relatively stationary rotating bands see a changeover, and those outside of them don't. I'm expecting a changeover by 11 or so with maybe a coating.

I just got back from a 4 day hockey tournament in Lake Placid and it snowed every day while we wer there. Woke up this morning to 4" of heavy wet snow to cap it off. Beautiful place. They still had a ton of snow cover and able to play pond hockey. Advantage of 1850' in altitude.

I just got back from a 4 day hockey tournament in Lake Placid and it snowed every day while we wer there. Woke up this morning to 4" of heavy wet snow to cap it off. Beautiful place. They still had a ton of snow cover and able to play pond hockey. Advantage of 1850' in altitude.

Nice, Lake Placid is one of our favorite places. We've actually thrown around moving there.

Archived