SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
April 2014 discussion

Mikehobbyst

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Look at the strengthening 250mb jet streak, moisture feed direct from the gulf of Mexico. Heavy rain signal if we can get a more favorable track of the low.

gfs_namer_156_250_wnd_ht.gif

Agree. If the 2nd low didn't fizzle out, that would have been a nice storm for the coast. ( Rain. maybe snow but a lot of rain )

Why are all my posts nit picked? I was using the end of this week into this weekend as a generalization for this weekend.

Its not nitpicking, its fixing an inaccuracy. Thurs night into friday morning is not the weekend...posting that the weekend was a washout was incredibly inaccurate.

The point is that if any other poster had made that generalization you would have never said anything...

You didnt make a generalization, you posted something woefully incorrect. The world isnt out to get you, this is a weather forum, posting that a model shows rain this weekend when it does no such thing is ridiculous. If you cant handle having posts corrected, check the info first. And huge lol at me caring who posted the wrong data.

Archived