joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Tuesday/Tuesday night (March 25-26 2014) snow obs

famartin

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There defintely must be some dry air here....LOL is that a joke?  I am right near Philadelphia International Airport and I can count the flakes as they have fallen since 2pm.  Sun has been out here off and on....36 degrees 

Well ASOS is reporting temps down to 32 with light snow out in Pottstown, so I was wondering.

Well ASOS is reporting temps down to 32 with light snow out in Pottstown, so I was wondering.

Yes big differences across the area saw some T to 1.5" reports down across DCA area which is well pretty substantial in my opinion during the day for March 25th.... just wish these pieces were all coming together that's all...wpw holy smokes make that 3" around the DCA area and south that's impressive. 

Light snow starting back up here, been a few flakes off and on since noon or so, no accumulations. 35F with a breeze picking up now and then out of the east. Looks like that initial batch has been getting absorbed into what's coming up the coast. Hoping that comes far enough north for a few hours of snow out here this evening!

Archived