• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Here's how TIME interpreted my article from yesterday.

usedtobe

Scarey bad when a reporter without and science credentials does a quick post on the weather.   I now have my own models and made a forecast for the most of the country rather than the DC area.  Pretty funny but sad. 

http://nation.time.com/2014/01/17/the-polar-vortex-is-probably-coming-back/?hpt=hp_t3

Yeah, I had a bunch of questions for you and your models in the banter thread.

That's pretty bad. You don't even always need science credentials -- you just need basic reading comprehension skills and the ability to use Google, both of which it appears this "reporter" lacks.

If I were you I'd send a note to this guy or TIME telling him to edit his article because he badly misquoted you/misinterpreted things/doesn't have a clue about what he is talking about.

PS--Wes, can I have a link to your super secret models? Do they go out to 384 like the GFS or only 240 like the Euro? :P;)

That's pretty bad. You don't even always need science credentials -- you just need basic reading comprehension skills and the ability to use Google, both of which it appears this "reporter" lacks.

If I were you I'd send a note to this guy or TIME telling him to edit his article because he badly misquoted you/misinterpreted things/doesn't have a clue about what he is talking about.

PS--Wes, can I have a link to your super secret models? Do they go out to 384 like the GFS or only 240 like the Euro? :P;)

Wright Weather meet Junkers models

I tried to figure out how to send him an e-mail and couldn't figure it out.  To comment, i needed to sign up for time and get a password something I wasn't willing to do.  Oh, well, the article will probably get CWG a few more looks.  

$$$$

I tried to figure out how to send him an e-mail and couldn't figure it out.  To comment, i needed to sign up for time and get a password something I wasn't willing to do.  Oh, well, the article will probably get CWG a few more looks.  

as Mike Masco always says...its all about page hits and likes

I tried to figure out how to send him an e-mail and couldn't figure it out. To comment, i needed to sign up for time and get a password something I wasn't willing to do. Oh, well, the article will probably get CWG a few more looks.

You could just email the editor. It appears the email for that is

[email protected]

Not sure they'll do anything to edit the piece though, lol

Archived