SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
Vendor, Blog and TV Channel Forecasts Thread

earthlight

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

winter is really done come this weekend.

Temps start to warm rapidy the next few weeks.

Spring starts Sunday imop.

it snowed in April just last year. So I doubt winter is done. Yes I don't think we'll get anymore single digits but there could be snow for another few weeks. You don't need single digits for it to snow. As you already know that!

it snowed in April just last year. So I doubt winter is done. Yes I don't think we'll get anymore single digits but there could be snow for another few weeks. You don't need single digits for it to snow. As you already know that!

Blizzard of 1888 had snow falling in the sidle digits in mi march!!! Talk about epic!!! Doubt we are see that again. But then again we did have sandy which was even more in incredible

rough year for him-he goes cold and snowy, then cancels it right before the historic stretch of cold and snow came 1/24.

I'll give DT this, he said the pattern ends by March 8th, then it could get mild by March 15th. Good thing he didn't say anything about next week cause it's starting to not look anything like this current pattern is breaking down right now with the latest model runs

JB's forecast will actually verify for the most part for temps and snowfall.    This historic month saved him.

JB crushed this winter .  Everyone is A normal in the snow dept and well below in the Temps dept .

Conversely ,  when you say winter is over and New England experiences the Greatest snow fall and Cold anomalies EVER , and NYC the 3rd coldest Feb ever then whatever you say after should be ignored and has ZERO weight . PERIOD.

We are all aware that this cold stretch will end . ITS HISTORIC it can not and will not last too much longer but who cares

Wrong is Wrong .

Canceling winter only see  a 1 in 150 year event unfold is the biggest cave I have ever seen and he owns that .

I want to see JB crush a warm winter.   He totally blew 01-02,05-06, and 11-12 calling for cold to come long after it was obvious it was not happening.   He's great at cold patterns, but seems to always miss the warmth.

If JB calls for a warm winter (which I believe hasn't happened since the late Cretaceous Period), one of two things would happen:

1. Jones Beach would be open for swimming in January

2. Day After Tomorrow type conditions

DT has been atrocities. Look at what he posted yesterday and Thursday... He now has to admit he was wrong... Awful stuff there.

And he is nasty too; so is Steve D. Haven't looked at his thoughts on this. He lost me after he went to bed before the blizzard saying nothing had changed his mind. By then it was clear from reading here we weren't getting anything like a blizzard in NJ.

If JB calls for a warm winter (which I believe hasn't happened since the late Cretaceous Period), one of two things would happen:

1. Jones Beach would be open for swimming in January

2. Day After Tomorrow type conditions

I think 07-08 he called for a warm winter. I remember he went ballistic with everyone else about 11-12 being a blockbuster season.

• Rjay locked this topic

Archived