• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
March Banter Thread

Gastonwxman

It's only the first day of March and it already feels like late Spring around here. Going to take good advantage of it today by getting in on a nice long bike ride around town. With the addition of the occasional breeze, it almost feels like as if you're at the beach. To me this is perfect weather for just about anything. :)

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

thank goodness. winter was crappy to say the least for most of us :axe: glad spring is finally here. trees are starting to bud out and a couple of bradford pears are blooming. its warm today so i anticipate more blooms coming out the next few days.

good bye winter and bring on spring

And to think, we're already having these severe threats and March is beginning. Makes you wonder how wild March through May is going to be.

About as wild as the 12z Euro between 216-240hrs, crazy times ahead, hope the new roof is up to it, should be, I put it on myself (with a little help of course).

LoL @ da NAM

00znamp06thickpmsl_MA060.gif

Stranger things have happened. It was near this date (Mar 2nd) back in in 1980, that NC experienced bitterly cold temps (in the low teens) along with heavy snow. Ahhhh. what I would give up to see another storm like that one. Go look at the hourly obvs from some of the NC cities from that storm. Absolutely incredible. At one point IMBY we had heavy snow and 10 degrees

Archived