2011/12 Ski Season Thread

skiing

• Please log in to reply
3412 replies to this topic

ski MRG

Alyeska now at 135" since Oct 1st.

ski MRG

Show me when they can make snow?

Friday: Sunny, with a high near 54. West wind between 5 and 11 mph.

Friday Night: Mostly clear, with a low around 38. West wind between 5 and 7 mph.

Saturday: Mostly sunny, with a high near 57. West wind between 5 and 8 mph.

Saturday Night: Partly cloudy, with a low around 44. Southwest wind between 5 and 8 mph.

Sunday: Mostly cloudy, with a high near 57.

Sunday Night: A chance of showers after 10pm. Patchy fog between midnight and 5am. Otherwise, cloudy, with a low around 44. Chance of precipitation is 50%.

Monday: Showers likely. Patchy fog before 7am. Otherwise, cloudy, with a high near 55. Chance of precipitation is 70%.

Monday Night: A chance of showers. Patchy fog between 11pm and midnight. Otherwise, cloudy, with a low around 41. Chance of precipitation is 40%.

Tuesday: A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 50. Chance of precipitation is 40%.

Tuesday Night: A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 38. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

Wednesday: Mostly sunny, with a high near 47.

Wednesday Night: Mostly cloudy, with a low around 32.

Yeah, but that's for over where you are on the CP. Never fear, ski season is already here. BTW, Killington now at 20 trails including upper Downdraft and Downdraft Headwall. Also, JayPeak, Sugarbush and Stowe are also open despite this 'hostile' pattern. Imagine how quickly the trail count will rise after this next transient shot of above normal temps. There is no reason to fear. Just a typical bumpy early season start. Think outside the wawa.

HIPPYVALLEY

• North of the tofu curtain.

• 8,407 posts
  • Joined November 13, 2010

Yeah, but that's for over where you are on the CP. Never fear, ski season is already here. BTW, Killington now at 20 trails including upper Downdraft and Downdraft Headwall. Also, JayPeak, Sugarbush and Stowe are also open despite this 'hostile' pattern. Imagine how quickly the trail count will rise after this next transient shot of above normal temps. There is no reason to fear. Just a typical bumpy early season start. Think outside the wawa.

We all know how K-Mart (and most big ski areas) count trails. Upper, lower and mid of the same trail are three and any cross cut is another...

The Northern areas at least have marginal night time snow making temps through the torch. Wachuset and the Beast not so much this week.

HoarfrostHubb

• No matter where you go, there you are

• 30,306 posts
  • Joined November 12, 2010

We all know how K-Mart (and most big ski areas) count trails. Upper, lower and mid of the same trail are three and any cross cut is another...

The Northern areas at least have marginal night time snow making temps through the torch. Wachuset and the Beast not so much this week.

I really only care about the hill that is 15 minutes away and costs me nothing...

Can't really see heading to Jay, Killington, Stowe, etc for a while. Too much of a drive, too much for a ticket

Clinch Leatherwood

• Fear March

• 18,388 posts
  • Joined December 16, 2010

LOL it's like you said. Let's count the number of trails..but it's not vertical trails. Upper Sunday Punch and Sunday Punch count as two, even though the cross trail is like 20 feet wide and you don't even notice it. Granted both Loon and SR have top to bottom skiing - technicaly, but I'm not willing to pay $49 to ski a couple of trails. Sorry. Most aren't going to do that either.

No, I did not call for that...just commenting on the weeklies. If I started calling for a torch/snowless month, you'd know. But that is silly to do when the 2nd half of the month is still very much in doubt.

Its not a good look to the pattern though and I would lean warmer if forced to make a call at the moment.

Cold shot 12/5ish, with some potential +/- 3 days. Then a return to normalish or above normal weather. Is what it is.

ski MRG

LOL it's like you said. Let's count the number of trails..but it's not vertical trails. Upper Sunday Punch and Sunday Punch count as two, even though the cross trail is like 20 feet wide and you don't even notice it. Granted both Loon and SR have top to bottom skiing - technicaly, but I'm not willing to pay $49 to ski a couple of trails. Sorry. Most aren't going to do that either.

Cold shot 12/5ish, with some potential +/- 3 days. Then a return to normalish or above normal weather. Is what it is.

That's because most people are recreational skiers that are not dedicated to the sport. They ski a few times a year if the weather is nice and the stars come into alignment. Because of this , they will never be proficient. They will be condemned to skiing crowded intermediate terrain. Without the motivation to ski when conditions are less than stellar they will never be equipped with the ablility to ski the steeps, the bumps, the trees and the backcountry. It is the the comments of these people about skiing and ski conditions that carry no weight with the experts. It's probably very similar to how Will and Scott view the comments about meteorology from weenies like me. Mildly amused, occasionally annoyed.

LOL.. what a depressing thread for thanksgiving... Good thing Will is in here to calm everyone down...I think MRG is getting a little nervous that this may be a SWFE style winter for the next month or two.

No, not in the least bit worried. I can do very well in SWFEs. Even if I get shemped and NNE gets the goods that's fine. MRG is my home mountain.

Let's see if it survives more than one run

Ullr does not reward the faithless.

Ginxy

• Super Nino? meh

• 41,589 posts

That's because most people are recreational skiers that are not dedicated to the sport. They ski a few times a year if the weather is nice and the stars come into alignment. Because of this , they will never be proficient. They will be condemned to skiing crowded intermediate terrain. Without the motivation to ski when conditions are less than stellar they will never be equipped with the ablility to ski the steeps, the bumps, the trees and the backcountry. It is the the comments of these people about skiing and ski conditions that carry no weight with the experts. It's probably very similar to how Will and Scott view the comments about meteorology from weenies like me. Mildly amused, occasionally annoyed.

No, not in the least bit worried. I can do very well in SWFEs. Even if I get shemped and NNE gets the goods that's fine. MRG is my home mountain.

Oh to be young again, those were the days. Sneaking out of town for an all night sleep in the car to get first tracks, skipping under ropes,skinning up BC, rock scrapping. Meh the Blacks and Blues are just fine now. I lost the need for adrenaline rushes. Mellow is me. still like to tear it up, love your enthusiaism and all. As far as this winter goes long season ending very late, take lots of new pics.

ski MRG

Oh to be young again, those were the days. Sneaking out of town for an all night sleep in the car to get first tracks, skipping under ropes,skinning up BC, rock scrapping. Meh the Blacks and Blues are just fine now. I lost the need for adrenaline rushes. Mellow is me. still like to tear it up, love your enthusiaism and all. As far as this winter goes long season ending very late, take lots of new pics.

LOL, not really that young anymore. Skiing has been a constant in my life since age 3. It's been a vehicle for me to travel to far flung mountain ranges all over the globe. I still get up in the pre-dawn light and drive through blizzards to ski the goods. 4 decades of watching ski seasons be born has given me real perspective. These early season jitters happen nearly every year and nearly every year they are proven unfounded. Even the worst seasons still offer numerous opportunities to ski in glorious conditions. I am quite confident that December will not be a bust. I'll go as far as saying I think temps for the month will come in at or even slightly below normal by month's end. Snowfall should be above average. Even JB agrees.lol

CT Rain

• 20,432 posts
  • Joined November 11, 2010

LOL, not really that young anymore. Skiing has been a constant in my life since age 3. It's been a vehicle for me to travel to far flung mountain ranges all over the globe. I still get up in the pre-dawn light and drive through blizzards to ski the goods. 4 decades of watching ski seasons be born has given me real perspective. These early season jitters happen nearly every year and nearly every year they are proven unfounded. Even the worst seasons still offer numerous opportunities to ski in glorious conditions. I am quite confident that December will not be a bust. I'll go as far as saying I think temps for the month will come in at or even slightly below normal by month's end. Snowfall should be above average. Even JB agrees.lol

That's very true. The problem is for more casual skiers like myself when you only go 4 or 5 times a year... if the conditions suck on two of the weekends that's a pretty bad ratio.

I used to go much more often... but it's harder these days to get up there. Would like to make it 9 or 10 this year but we'll see.

ski MRG

That's very true. The problem is for more casual skiers like myself when you only go 4 or 5 times a year... if the conditions suck on two of the weekends that's a pretty bad ratio.

I used to go much more often... but it's harder these days to get up there. Would like to make it 9 or 10 this year but we'll see.

As eastern skiers we are fortunate to be blessed with a wide array of conditions. If you learn to ski icy hardpack, icy death bumps etc, you are way ahead of most. Those conditions force you to be a technical skier. I don't think I ever leave a mountain saying "what a sucky day of skiing". I relish days that feature bulletproof conditions almost as much as the Pow. Never fear, a great ski season has already started. I think we're already seeing the first signs of a change for the better.

powderfreak

• 22,114 posts

Yeah I hear ya... I was on the hill 150 days last season so there are plenty of awesome, awesome days that skiers dream about. But there are plenty that are just awful and if you plan a vacation there's really nothing you can do about it if its bad. This season I'm working the first 2-3 weeks straight and I'm required to ski in my job description so I'll be on hill every day until I get a day off (then I may ski that day, too, lol).

These first three days of the season have been absolutely unbelievable for Thanksgiving conditions.

ski MRG

Yeah I hear ya... I was on the hill 150 days last season so there are plenty of awesome, awesome days that skiers dream about. But there are plenty that are just awful and if you plan a vacation there's really nothing you can do about it if its bad. This season I'm working the first 2-3 weeks straight and I'm required to ski in my job description so I'll be on hill every day until I get a day off (then I may ski that day, too, lol).

These first three days of the season have been absolutely unbelievable for Thanksgiving conditions.

Pinner!!

powderfreak

• 22,114 posts

As eastern skiers we are fortunate to be blessed with a wide array of conditions. If you learn to ski icy hardpack, icy death bumps etc, you are way ahead of most. Those conditions force you to be a technical skier. I don't think I ever leave a mountain saying "what a sucky day of skiing". I relish days that feature bulletproof conditions almost as much as the Pow. Never fear, a great ski season has already started. I think we're already seeing the first signs of a change for the better.

LOL. I understand what you are saying and its a great optimistic way to look at it, but bulletproof days suck. Those are the days I take two runs and come in to do the office work that backs up from the days of skiing powder bell-to-bell.

Logan11

• 6,846 posts

I'm pretty happy just being out in the wilderness somewhere in a winter wonderland on my snow shoes. :) Just the pristine arctic glory of it and the silence and oneness with nature.

But maybe I'd enjoy downhill...bit late to start now and somewhat dodgy knees so I stick to the x country and snow shoeing.

I always enjoy the pics though. :)

Pinner!!

ski MRG

LOL. I understand what you are saying and its a great optimistic way to look at it, but bulletproof days suck. Those are the days I take two runs and come in to do the office work that backs up from the days of skiing powder bell-to-bell.

They suck less than 90 degree July days. If it's all that's available, so be it. The pattern going forward will morph into something better I believe. Sharp edges and some good hearty friends that are diehards can turn a frown upside down.

skierinvermont

• 8,872 posts

They suck less than 90 degree July days. If it's all that's available, so be it. The pattern going forward will morph into something better I believe. Sharp edges and some good hearty friends that are diehards can turn a frown upside down.

haha well yeah the skiing can still be enjoyable but the back stiffness after skiing icy bumps all day not so much. I guess I'm getting old already. I should probably keep my skis sharper too.

ski MRG

I'm pretty happy just being out in the wilderness somewhere in a winter wonderland on my snow shoes. :) Just the pristine arctic glory of it and the silence and oneness with nature.

But maybe I'd enjoy downhill...bit late to start now and somewhat dodgy knees so I stick to the x country and snow shoeing.

I always enjoy the pics though. :)

Doing anything out in the snow and cold is good for the soul Rick. What's your gut telling you for the December period? A pic for you.lol

Baroclinic Zone

• Synoptic

• 18,860 posts

Looks like this past storm will break the ice, so to speak, and get the northern ski areas into winter mode.
Some areas are already up and running with many more opening in the coming weeks before Christmas.

Clinch Leatherwood

• Fear March

• 18,388 posts

Pete the guys I ski with are recreational like I am and they ski every trail a mountain has to offer whether it be Burke, SR, Cannon, Jay Peak or the mountains out west. I think this will be year 4 for me and at the end of last year there wasn't a trail on the mountain I wouldn't hit. Over time my proficiency is increasing pretty quickly. At the same time I'm not going to spend $49 for a lift ticket to ski a couple of trails like today. To take a family of four and spend the night - I'd much rather take the kids to NYC again, go on a cruise or take them to a hockey game and show in Boston. Doesn't mean I don't like skiing just as much as you. It just means there's a value tradeoff for me. Skiing on 50% or more open terrain is well worth it to me, skiing a few trails....I'll put that money towards front row seats at the Rockettes Xmas show or a luxury hotel somewhere before I'll ski. Doesn't mean I don't like it, just want to show my kids more than a ski slope. So long as we can fight off the warmth the ski resorts will be fine up north. If snow doesn't fall in the cities all the better for me because rentals will be cheaper and the mountain less crowded. Remember I can't put kids in the car overnight, I'm looking for ski in/ski out places where I can enjoy the time with my kids - sled at night on the trails without getting tossed off, fireworks, some good food etc.

Pants on fire. Let's face it, after seeing more storms than almost anyone on these boards, I'm as greedy as a 9 year old.

You've got more years on me for sure father time, but I've lived through some good ones. Being around Foxboro/Easton in the blizzard of 78, coming off a plane from Aruba to the blizzard of 97 in the same area, the blizzard of 2005 down here and some pretty good 80's storms like the night of the Hagler fight in Worcester. Be good to see one huge storm this winter though. I really want to try to time a ski trip up north with a blizzard up there.

ski MRG

I'll hate it but my kids will love it and that's what this is about for me. I get 1 or 2 trips a year to myself/with the guys on the mountain. The rest of the time it's family. What am I going to do with my 3 yr old on these slopes right now? Here honey go ski down that diamond...yeah I know it's your first time on skis but your flexible at this age and the trees only hurt for the first few seconds? Did your folks drop you at the top of the mountain when you were 3? I doubt it. You couldn't have skied at this point in the season either back then.

That was a fun night. I wish NOAA would standardize their regional sites. I can go to OKX and see everything http://www.erh.noaa....tormtotals.html but cannot find a similar page at Box.

Best part of that storm was the road crews in Hyannis bulldozing cars. People were so pissed.

Killington, for example, now at 30 trails, many of them beginner slopes. Nothing to p*ss and moan about. There is skiing for everybody....today.

HoarfrostHubb

• 30,306 posts

I was lucky enough to ski over 40 times last season. I can go after work on the ride home if needed. Plus this year I am helping coordinate my work's ski/snowboard club, so I get at least 1 season pass for my local hill.

Last season I also was able to ski on their first day (late November) and last day (April 3). Great season.

I echo Messenger's lack of desire to ski on 3 trails for $49 (and up), but even if Wachusett had 1 trail open today, you can be sure I would be on it.

Clinch Leatherwood

• Fear March

• 18,388 posts

Killington, for example, now at 30 trails, many of them beginner slopes. Nothing to p*ss and moan about. There is skiing for everybody....today.

Rates:Adult: $69.00

Like I said, fu** that. I'm not paying $70 to ski 30 trails. I still don't think your getting the point some of us are making. I'm sure Tahoe has some great skiing right now too, but it's not close. Killington does have a decent number of trails open, perhaps enough to justify the price. It isn't the diehard skiers that exploded the sport, it's the mom, dads and kids renting the condos and buying the food.

ski MRG

Rates:Adult: $69.00

Like I said, fu** that. I'm not paying $70 to ski 30 trails. I still don't think your getting the point some of us are making. I'm sure Tahoe has some great skiing right now too, but it's not close. Killington does have a decent number of trails open, perhaps enough to justify the price. It isn't the diehard skiers that exploded the sport, it's the mom, dads and kids renting the condos and buying the food.

You aren't an addict.lol If the Mom's and Dad's don't go skiing because it's brown in their backyards it doesn't do anything to support the ski area and local economy when they may need it most. I guarantee you that if you were riding the lift right now you'd be happy as can be to ski just a couple trails. I guess I just feel it does the ski areas a disservice to, from some far removed location, say the conditions suck and 30 trails or 4 trails or 1 isn't worth it. As far as the distance to travel, I understand what you're saying but then again I'll go anywhere there is snow. Hope you get to ride a lift to some heavenly conditions soon.

CT Rain

• 20,432 posts

Next 5 days will be brutal for ski country.

Once we get past Wednesday I think things are looking up for VT/NH/ME and the resorts can finally start to build up bases after losing a chunk of it next couple days.

powderfreak

• 22,114 posts

Good day to be on the hill... conditions have been outstanding for Thanksgiving weekend. Aside from what Messenger is saying, I met plenty of folks today who thought it was worth the price (TBH I don't even know what it is)... one family had 3-day tickets for $149 so that's $50/day.

At first light....

True packed powder.

Undercast all day...

Good idea to start this thread, guys. This will be my picture of the day thread, lol.

Ginxy

• Super Nino? meh

• 41,589 posts

Good day to be on the hill... conditions have been outstanding for Thanksgiving weekend. Aside from what Messenger is saying, I met plenty of folks today who thought it was worth the price (TBH I don't even know what it is)... one family had 3-day tickets for $149 so that's $50/day.

At first light....

Undercast all day...

Good idea to start this thread, guys. This will be my picture of the day thread, lol.

Wow looked awesome Freak, just beautiful, and to think last week some were concerned no areas would be open. Sweet.

powderfreak

• 22,114 posts

Wow looked awesome Freak, just beautiful, and to think last week some were concerned no areas would be open. Sweet.

Thanks, Ginx. This next week is going to be very challenging. We just need to get to Wednesday or so but this afternoon was quite warm at the ski resort (35F up top, 47F at the base for highs) while the valley remained cold under the inversion. If you stood in the woods today it felt like it was raining due to how fast the snow caked to the trees was melting and falling off.

CT Rain

• 20,432 posts

Thanks, Ginx. This next week is going to be very challenging. We just need to get to Wednesday or so but this afternoon was quite warm at the ski resort (35F up top, 47F at the base for highs) while the valley remained cold under the inversion. If you stood in the woods today it felt like it was raining due to how fast the snow caked to the trees was melting and falling off.

Much better to get this 5 days out of the way now though. I think especially for you guys December looks pretty decent. I think it's going to be more of a challenge for the smaller places down south.

Clinch Leatherwood

• Fear March

• 18,388 posts

You aren't an addict.lol If the Mom's and Dad's don't go skiing because it's brown in their backyards it doesn't do anything to support the ski area and local economy when they may need it most. I guarantee you that if you were riding the lift right now you'd be happy as can be to ski just a couple trails. I guess I just feel it does the ski areas a disservice to, from some far removed location, say the conditions suck and 30 trails or 4 trails or 1 isn't worth it. As far as the distance to travel, I understand what you're saying but then again I'll go anywhere there is snow. Hope you get to ride a lift to some heavenly conditions soon.

If everyone thought it was worth it they'd not need to have people shilling for them online as they'd be so busy you couldn't get into the lot. :)

Loon is being honest :"A few of you have asked about lesson availability for this weekend, and here is some updated info: we have not been able to make enough snow to open beginner level terrain today as planned, so we will not be able to offer group and learn to ski/ride group lessons this weekend as expected. Private lessons are available upon request and we will get terrain open for all levels as soon as possible, so please stay tuned."

Sunapee: We received another 8" of snow Wednesday, but what we really need is cold snowmaking temps to build base and open trails. Based on our current forecast we hope to be open the weekend of Dec 3-4.

Stowe: 8 of 116 trails.

SR: 11 of 132

I'm sure it's terrific skiing on the few trails open but I think most will do other things until the weather is more conducive. All the better for the addicts, you have endless trails wide open to yourselves.

Point and click has it above freezing up by Sunapee from earlier today right into Tuesday night. Not going to be much snowmaking going on to improve things yet.

HoarfrostHubb

• 30,306 posts

Wachusett actually still has some snow near the top...and for some reason the lights are on...

Still a ways away from opening. Here is the new lift

Attached Files

Lava Rock

• 1,396 posts
  • Joined December 1, 2010

great pics. looks like mid-winter in a couple.

NECT

• 1,140 posts

The loaf has 4 trails open - more like 2 or 3, but tix there are $29 yesterday and today.

powderfreak

• 22,114 posts

If everyone thought it was worth it they'd not need to have people shilling for them online as they'd be so busy you couldn't get into the lot. :)

Loon is being honest :"A few of you have asked about lesson availability for this weekend, and here is some updated info: we have not been able to make enough snow to open beginner level terrain today as planned, so we will not be able to offer group and learn to ski/ride group lessons this weekend as expected. Private lessons are available upon request and we will get terrain open for all levels as soon as possible, so please stay tuned."

Sunapee: We received another 8" of snow Wednesday, but what we really need is cold snowmaking temps to build base and open trails. Based on our current forecast we hope to be open the weekend of Dec 3-4.

Stowe: 8 of 116 trails.

SR: 11 of 132

I'm sure it's terrific skiing on the few trails open but I think most will do other things until the weather is more conducive. All the better for the addicts, you have endless trails wide open to yourselves.

Point and click has it above freezing up by Sunapee from earlier today right into Tuesday night. Not going to be much snowmaking going on to improve things yet.

Yeah it is not great by mid-winter standards... but we are looking at this through a Thanksgiving weekend lens. Contrary to what you may think, the surface conditions and terrain available at Stowe right now (and probably Killington, Sunday River, etc) is the best and most acres we've had for Thanksgiving in the 6 years I've worked here. And the 2000's have been very favorable with regards to snow... but November's have been horrible lately so this time of year has been ugly for skiing. This was the first decent synoptic November snowstorm I can remember since I started here, and it happened in a month that will average like +5F above normal, lol.

Two years ago in 2009 we weren't even open till December 6th! In 2006 we opened for three days in late November then closed till December 10th. Last year we had one narrow top-to-bottom route that was literally rock solid pond ice. It was awful. This year, its actually enjoyable to make turns in soft snow (true packed powder that can only come after a solid dump of fresh snow), and it actually looks like winter for the time being. Mentally/emotionally there's a big difference when you are riding up the lift and everything is all snow covered vs riding up over brown grass and mud.

So again this is just comparing Thanksgiving and the weekend to past seasons at this time. I mean, you can't expect much more will be open or that 1/2 the mountain will be skiable... if you go skiing on Thanksgiving I think those folks just sort of understand that expectations are lower than in January, lol. I'm trying to think of a winter when New England resorts might have had a decent amount of terrain open for this time of the season and I'm blanking.

HoarfrostHubb

• 30,306 posts

Yeah it is not great by mid-winter standards... but we are looking at this through a Thanksgiving weekend lens. Contrary to what you may think, the surface conditions and terrain available at Stowe right now (and probably Killington, Sunday River, etc) is the best and most acres we've had for Thanksgiving in the 6 years I've worked here. And the 2000's have been very favorable with regards to snow... but November's have been horrible lately so this time of year has been ugly for skiing. This was the first decent synoptic November snowstorm I can remember since I started here, and it happened in a month that will average like +5F above normal, lol.

Two years ago in 2009 we weren't even open till December 6th! In 2006 we opened for three days in late November then closed till December 10th. Last year we had one narrow top-to-bottom route that was literally rock solid pond ice. It was awful. This year, its actually enjoyable to make turns in soft snow (true packed powder that can only come after a solid dump of fresh snow), and it actually looks like winter for the time being. Mentally/emotionally there's a big difference when you are riding up the lift and everything is all snow covered vs riding up over brown grass and mud.

So again this is just comparing Thanksgiving and the weekend to past seasons at this time.

Decent crowd?

Wish I could get up there...

powderfreak

• 22,114 posts

Decent crowd?

Wish I could get up there...

Yeah that's sort of the downfall of having very limited terrain open... I mean they are long runs dropping over 2,000 vertical feet but throw everyone onto those same 3 routes at the top that funnel into 1 at the bottom and it can get crowded on the lower mountain. The top is definitely more spread out cause there are some options but by the bottom its a human slalom, haha.

I usually get my runs in early and am off the hill no later than 11am. Stowe opens at 7:30am weekends and holidays, and with a 6.5 minute lift ride giving you 2,050ft of elevation change, you can tire out by 10am when the crowds start to show up. No liftlines and a fast chair means you spend the majority of your time on the slopes. We have a 10 by 10 locals group that comes out and skis 10 runs (20,000 vertical feet) by 10am then they go home or to work.

I'll be brutally honest though and I work for the mountain... I'm not sure I would pay $50 to ski though. That is outside of my financial means for a day of recreation (because I get paid ski area wages, haha) or at least given the limited options I would agree with Messenger. It all depends on how much $50 is worth to you and your family... there are plenty of families here that feel it is very worth it, so $50 likely isn't as valuable to them.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: skiing

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users