• Last Reply

00Z Euro

JLN

ON 12Z 05-DEC   1.5	 0.6	1022	  72	  88	0.00	 561	 543	
MON 18Z 05-DEC  -1.4	-2.4	1023	  81	 100	0.28	 559	 541	
TUE 00Z 06-DEC  -2.5	-5.9	1024	  87	  94	0.24	 555	 536	
TUE 06Z 06-DEC  -2.9	-7.3	1027	  85	  78	0.03	 553	 531	
TUE 12Z 06-DEC  -5.2	-7.5	1029	  84	  78	0.02	 550	 528 

Thanks for posting. Looks like a few inches of snow.

He meant the 00Z... I'm curious too, given that I've heard it's similar to the NAM...

Is it really? Will the 12z follow the NAM? Will it go with the GFS? Or will have its own little idea? Wouldn't be to surprised to see it do its own little thing with all of this mess going on right now.

Not really buying the idea of a harsh northern edge to the precip... yesterday's 18Z was the last sane NAM run IMO.

Compare yesterday's 12Z to today's 18Z, noticing especially the northern edge in central MO:

usaapcpi24sfc084e.gif

usaapcpi24sfc054f.gif

Note: I am NOT saying the past NAM runs are correct... I'm just saying that since and including last night's 00Z, the NAM has had a problem with compacting the precip too much. If there were a sharp temperature gradient at that location, I might be more apt to believe it, but the only such gradient at any pertinent time in the run is way southeast of that area.

Gonna be a fun model season. We go from 16" of snow a couple of days ago to less than .05 QPF now on most models.

Gonna be a long drawn out season of snow craved people maybe on here lol. Now just a chance of light snow late tonight into morning....maybe at best an inch, according to springfield for up here. These models just suck anymore it sounds haha

Hi everyone. I am new member here. I hope to contribute to this community in some way as weather is a guilty pleasure of mine. I reside in Fort Smith by the way.

Hey there, we have a couple of members from down that way. B. Sebo is in the Ft. Smith area and I believe ArkieOkie is just across the border in OK. Enjoy the wild winter ride!

Hi everyone. I am new member here. I hope to contribute to this community in some way as weather is a guilty pleasure of mine. I reside in Fort Smith by the way.

Welcome to the board. I'm in Bentonville and originally from FSM. I don't know squat about meteorology but there are some extremely knowledgeable people on here. I read often and post very little. :)

Archived