on_wx

• 2,707 posts
  • Joined November 12, 2010

:lmao:

Roger Smith

• WINNER, 2015 WSOP

• 1,346 posts

I was in an F-off bugnado in Algonquin Park in May, 1974, as well as an F-U bugnado in Manitoba in July, 1984.

The sound of a bugnado reminds a lot of people of a freight train just as it starts slowing down for a level crossing.

Some people confuse a bugnado with straight-line bug damage, but in the latter, most of the victims are scratching only one side of their body, while in a bugnado, victims are scratching everywhere.

:scooter:

metalicwx366

• The best looking extratropical storm!

• 5,635 posts
  • Joined March 7, 2011

I was in an F-off bugnado in Algonquin Park in May, 1974, as well as an F-U bugnado in Manitoba in July, 1984.

The sound of a bugnado reminds a lot of people of a freight train just as it starts slowing down for a level crossing.

Some people confuse a bugnado with straight-line bug damage, but in the latter, most of the victims are scratching only one side of their body, while in a bugnado, victims are scratching everywhere.

ROFLMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wx.1028

• 240 posts
  • Joined November 17, 2010

That is hilarious !!!!!!!:jerry:

irishbri74

• 8,472 posts
  • Joined November 13, 2010

HaHAha WINNING!

mcalvert

• 16 posts
  • Joined April 30, 2011

Are bugnadoes also rated according to damage indicators? If I used Extreme Super Duper Über Strength Deliverance-Deep Woods Off and scratch off my skin completely (clean-slab complete), I suppose that would get a F-U BAR rating?

Roger Smith

• WINNER, 2015 WSOP

• 1,346 posts

There is also the phenomenon known as the de-itcho. (maybe I should quit while I'm behind) :thumbsup:

hm8

• WRF-RIP 4lyfe

• 4,208 posts

So would a mesh tent be the equivalent of the TIV in this situation? :yikes:

k***

• subjective mob

• 10,116 posts
  • Joined November 10, 2010

sweet...multiple vortexes

metalicwx366

• The best looking extratropical storm!

• 5,635 posts
  • Joined March 7, 2011

sweet...multiple vortexes

LMFAO!

Amped

• Friends don't let friends use the NAM!

• 6,309 posts

It does look like a tornado occasionally. It would be funny if a storm chaser got confused.

PottercountyWXobserver

• Upwelling and a -PDO, nature's air conditioner!

• 2,180 posts

There is also the phenomenon known as the de-itcho. (maybe I should quit while I'm behind) :thumbsup:

Bugnado-genesis requires a strong blood front which was present but unfavorable upper level deet winds sheared-OFF the developing cloud tops :arrowhead: I vote your previous post, post of the year award! epic win

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users