Subscription Drive 2016 is here!

2015 is over and subscriptions are coming up for renewal. We encourage everyone to take advantage of purchasing a subscription to have full ad-free access to our site, plus additional private message and uploading storage space. Check it all out at the Store! If you'd like to upgrade to another package, go to the Store >Client Area >Purchases tab, select your current subscription and click the Upgrade button on the right

We run this site with 2 dedicated, fully-managed servers so we greatly appreciate your subscriptions - they help keep this site running! We plan to introduce a major upgrade to the entire site in the next few weeks which will bring a cleaner look to the site and make it entirely responsive to whatever device you are viewing the site. We'll have a preview of it up soon!

Now when you purchase a Super($50) or Mega($75) upgrade subscription along with a Model Center subscription ($9.95 monthly or $99.95 annual), you will receive a 10% discount on the ENTIRE amount. If you purchase an Ultimate($100) + Model Center subscriptions you will receive 20% off! (Essentially a 60% off saving on an annual Model Center subscription).

Photo

Bugnadoes

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

on_wx

• 3,036 posts
  • Joined November 12, 2010

:lmao:

Roger Smith

• WINNER, 2016 WSOP

• 1,882 posts

I was in an F-off bugnado in Algonquin Park in May, 1974, as well as an F-U bugnado in Manitoba in July, 1984.

The sound of a bugnado reminds a lot of people of a freight train just as it starts slowing down for a level crossing.

Some people confuse a bugnado with straight-line bug damage, but in the latter, most of the victims are scratching only one side of their body, while in a bugnado, victims are scratching everywhere.

:scooter:

metalicwx366

• The best looking extratropical storm!

• 7,054 posts
  • Joined March 7, 2011

I was in an F-off bugnado in Algonquin Park in May, 1974, as well as an F-U bugnado in Manitoba in July, 1984.

The sound of a bugnado reminds a lot of people of a freight train just as it starts slowing down for a level crossing.

Some people confuse a bugnado with straight-line bug damage, but in the latter, most of the victims are scratching only one side of their body, while in a bugnado, victims are scratching everywhere.

ROFLMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wx.1028

• 242 posts
  • Joined November 17, 2010

That is hilarious !!!!!!!:jerry:

irishbri74

• 9,000 posts
  • Joined November 13, 2010

HaHAha WINNING!

mcalvert

• 16 posts
  • Joined April 30, 2011

Are bugnadoes also rated according to damage indicators? If I used Extreme Super Duper Über Strength Deliverance-Deep Woods Off and scratch off my skin completely (clean-slab complete), I suppose that would get a F-U BAR rating?

Roger Smith

• WINNER, 2016 WSOP

• 1,882 posts

There is also the phenomenon known as the de-itcho. (maybe I should quit while I'm behind) :thumbsup:

hm8

• 4,480 posts

So would a mesh tent be the equivalent of the TIV in this situation? :yikes:

k***

• subjective mob

• 10,116 posts
  • Joined November 10, 2010

sweet...multiple vortexes

metalicwx366

• The best looking extratropical storm!

• 7,054 posts
  • Joined March 7, 2011

sweet...multiple vortexes

LMFAO!

Amped

• (Winter Cancel)*(-1)^35

• 7,909 posts

It does look like a tornado occasionally. It would be funny if a storm chaser got confused.

PottercountyWXobserver

• Upwelling and a -PDO, nature's air conditioner!

• 2,180 posts

There is also the phenomenon known as the de-itcho. (maybe I should quit while I'm behind) :thumbsup:

Bugnado-genesis requires a strong blood front which was present but unfavorable upper level deet winds sheared-OFF the developing cloud tops :arrowhead: I vote your previous post, post of the year award! epic win

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users